It continues to be a strange year weather wise. With the absense of snow you still have time to take care of some home preparations for winter.
- look over your exterior for unrepaired damage
- ensure all gutters and downspouts are in working order
- test all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms
- replace your furnace filter. You might consider arranging to have your heating system serviced.
- seal up leaky doors and windows by applying proper weather stripping
- trade in that rake for a good snow shovel
- you might want to do your holiday decorating before Old Man Winter makes it more difficult!