Should you sell your home during the holidays?
The short answer is YES!
There are some reasons not to sell during the holidays (shopping, parties, activities, wrapping, baking) but there are plenty of good ones that should out weigh those ones. Here are few good reasons to sell your home during the holidays
- The buyers that are looking during the holidays are very serious and eager to buy a home
- The time of year leads to most buyers scheduling showings during the daylight hours which frees up your evenings to be home
- There is typically less homes for sale during the holidays which make for less competition for you... and usually means more money for the seller
- Your home is decorated for the holidays and will be all lit up and show well
- After the holidays more homes will be for sale creating more competition for you and usually less money in your pocket
- You get to sell your house and enjoy one last holiday season in it and then move in the new year
- When you go to buy just after the holidays you become a stronger buyer amongst more homes to look creating an advantage to you
Brantford is already in a Seller's market and the holiday season is only going to strengthen that as homeowners thinking of selling decide to wait to the new year only to potentially leave money on the table. If you are thinking of a move in the new year call Brad today 519-755-0001, your home could be worth more than you think.