- Joined Century 21 in 2005.
- Rookie of the year in the first year at Century 21.
- Bring enthusiasm & passion to my career.
- Ability to attract people as well as opportunities.
- Meeting and working with extraordinary people.
- Receiving joy out of making people's dreams a reality.
- Guiding and assisting people in making tough decisions.
- Informing and educating clients on buying & selling.
- Creating through business, not only clients for life, but friends too.
- Raised in Dunnville Ontario (45min south of Hamilton).
- Purchased first home at the age of 23.
- Lived in the Halton area since 1995.
- Wife Catrina, son Jarrid.
- Son of Ken & Judy Stevenett.
- Passionate about hockey, still play once a week.
- Attend seminars & courses on career & self improvement.
- Enjoy providing training and speaking to others.
- Love to Travel - short getaways or the sunny south.
- Personal time with family & friends.
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*