It has been roughly two weeks since the Century 21 Conference in Toronto and I am still trying to wrap my head around all the new and great systems and ideas that were introduced at this event.
Below is a quick rundown of some of the highlights of the Conference:
- Century 21 received a 97% brand recognition from consumers in the Canadian market.
- Easter Seals and Kids to Camp - helping children with disabilities, experience new, fun and rewarding events. Century 21 Top Fundraising Office: $114,669. Century 21 Conexus Realty Regina, SK.
- 80% of buyers and sellers search for houses via the internet first.
- Our office Century 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd has the 4th most traffic in Canada.
- Century 21 ranks number two on Google traffic hits, only second to Realtor.ca.
- Introduced area specific searches which will be added to our Century21.ca websites http://demo.century21.ca/ca/on/oakville.
Introduced the first Real Estate App for the iPhone and Apple chose Century 21.
Century 21 Canada iPhone App
Highlighted our advanced web platform.
The CENTURY 21 Web Platforms
I also had the wonderful opportunity to not only hear Canadian Olympic hero Clara Hughes speak, but also had the opportunity to wear her amazing Gold Medals and get a quick photo with her.
Overall, great conference and I feel really fortunate to be associated with such a great company.
Photo from the Saturday night Awards Gala.
THANK YOU TO ALL MY PAST CLIENTS!
With out you this couldn't be possible.
If you have any Real Estate questions:
Please contact me @
905.845.9180 - Office
905.407.7381 - Direct
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated
Cell: 905.407.7381 | Office: 905.845.9180 | Fax: 905.845.7674
Follow me on these sites: