Where has the time gone? In case you haven’t noticed, Fall is already upon us. Before the 4 letter word that makes everything white arrives, you might want to make sure you have done a few things to prepare.
Fall to Do List
1. Leaves – A must do otherwise you have no grass next spring and clogged eavestrough all winter and spring.
2. Roof – Inspect your roof now, checking for any leaks, damage or potential problems. It is much easier to deal with issues now before the first snow fall.
3. Windows – Huge expense – get some quotes before you are freezing and you need it done!
4. Furnace - Seasonal furnace maintenance is essential to make sure your furnace is running efficiently and safely.
5. Car – get tires and brakes checked. Alternatively, is it time for a new vehicle?
6. Garage - clean it! Every morning you are scraping the snow and ice off your windows you will wish you had made room for your car in the garage.
7. You – Stop making excuses. Find a winter activity that you enjoy and get moving!
8. Family – stock up on cold and flu medications. Someone will need them.
9. Pets – Have you been putting off the trip to the vet? It is a lot harder in the winter.
10. Winter Escape – are you hoping to get away this year? Start looking now. Take advantage of any deals!
If you have any Real Estate questions:
Please contact me @
905.845.9180 - Office
905.407.7381 - Direct
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated
Cell: 905.407.7381 | Office: 905.845.9180 | Fax: 905.845.7674
Follow me on these sites: