Can it be?
Is it true?
Is summer really over?
Wow time fly's? ..................... Cause it is just heating up!
I must be surrounded by great people and great things, to make this summer such a blur? These are just the highlights:
- Got married to my beautiful wife Catrina in June
- Honeymooned in Jamaica in June
- Visited my Uncle Dan, his wife Liney and my 3 cousins Ali, Bridget and Mikey in Indiana in July
- Celebrated upcoming wedding festivites with friends in Montreal in August
- Saw great speakers in Buffalo in August such as Zig Ziglar, Rudi Giuliani, and Steve Forbes
- Catrina's son Jarrid had his College orientation at Sheridan College on September 1st
- Bought and Sold many great properties for my clients all summer long
I am certainly grateful for each and everyone who has entered my life and made this such an incredible summer.
Please, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me how your summer was?
The calendar reads the first week of September, yet the sun is shining brighter and hotter than it has throughout the past 3 months?
Not only has the weather been hot, but the market has been as well. The Real Estate market continued it's strong number's throughout August. In fact I have been talking with a lot of buyers and they feel that there isn't enough inventory out there. This is a very good sign if you are a home owner who is planning on selling your home in the next couple of months.
Banks and lenders are still offering great mortgage rates and with the looming threat of a Harmonized Tax to come into effect in 2010, this could be as good a time as any to make a move.
Please feel free to contact me at 905-407-7381 to discuss your Real Estate needs.