This weekend is turkey day and it looks like we will be in for some terrific weather. Thanksgiving is upon us and besides my love of turkey dinners I wanted to write down what I am thankful for.
Below is a list of what I am thankful for, enjoy.
- I’m thankful for my life: I feel privileged for living in the land of my dreams and following my passions. I’m also thankful for being healthy. I can do whatever I want (within legal limits) and indulge in the moment. I’m happy to live in a country that is free and accepts the vote of the individual.
- I’m thankful for my wife & step son: I’m married to my best friend and I consider myself lucky that she treats me with respect and loves me for who I am. I am lucky that she supports me in everything I do. I'm lucky my step son is a great son to his mother and that I am happy to call him my friend.
- I'm thankful for my parents: they raised me to be who I am today and without there love, guidance and support, I wouldn't have made it this far.
- I’m thankful for my friends: both past and present: I feel privileged to call you my friends. I'm thankful for my hockey team, which is made up of some of the best people anyone could ask for.
- I'm thankful for my clients: without you none of this could be possible. Thank you all.
- I'm thankful for both my Grandfather and Father-In-Law: they were able to stand up and fight for what they beleived in, so that I can live in a country with freedom.
- I'm thankful I live in Canada: not only a great country like Canada, but in a prosperous Southern Ontario. Located close to Toronto, close to work and close to family. I'm thankful we live close enough to the USA, that I can celebrate 2 Thanksgivings!
- I'm thankful that I own a house: not just a house, but I have a place to call Home.
- I'm thankful for God: some call it God, some call it science, some don't believe at all, either way I am thankful for who or what gave me this incredible life, THANK YOU!
Of course I could go on and on, but it is nice to write it down and reflect.
What are you thankful for?
If you have any Real Estate questions:
Please contact me @
905.845.9180 - Office
905.407.7381 - Direct
CENTURY 21 Miller Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated
Cell: 905.407.7381 | Office: 905.845.9180 | Fax: 905.845.7674
Follow me on these sites: