CENTURY 21 Millennium Inc., Brokerage*
- 10-350 Rutherford Rd South
Brampton, ON L6W 3M2
Welcome to my Website
Hello and thank you for visiting my web-page!
As you probably already know, I am Bradley Harman.
I am a Real Estate Agent, Entrepreneur, Property Manager, I invest in Real estate & I am also the President of the Brampton Real Estate Board.
What I Do, When Working For You...
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand.
I believe in providing outstanding customer service to each of my clients. My promise to you is that I will under promise and over deliver! As your agent I will offer you support, knowledge and information which will assist you in achieving your personal goals. My guidance, whether selling, buying or both, will bring you from start to finish.
Feel free to look around, all the major concerns buyers and sellers may approach should be available to the right of the screen. Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me directly at 647-203-2211.
I look forward to working with you.
Bradley B. M. Harman,
B.B.A. (Honours), Brock University
REALTOR®, Century 21 Millennium Inc. Brokerage
President of the Brampton Real Estate Board (BREB)
See my listings or recent solds or call me to inquire about a house you were interested in, I'll find you the answers your looking for!
My Role As Your Realtor
My Role As Your Realtor
As a REALTOR®, I have a vast amount of real estate knowledge and the experience required to stay cool, even in a hot real estate market. If you work with me, you can expect strict adherence to provincial law as well as to a code of ethics ensuring you'll receive the highest level of service, honesty and integrity.
If you are buying a home, I can help you determine how much house you can afford, offer advice on choosing the right neighbourhood and ensure your interests are best served during negotiations.
If you are selling a home, I will help you determine a fair and accurate asking price for your home, develop a marketing plan, offer advice to help make your home more "saleable," screen potential buyers, show your home and, of course, negotiate on your behalf.
My Strategy For Your Success!
- First off, as a full service, one-stop-shop Agent, I will sit you down and discuss your plans for the future. I want to know where you want to end up and how you expect to get there, so that what we do now fits as a stepping stone for those goals! Thats why once we have talked, I will be able to introduce you to qualified mortgage agents who provide quality service and fantastic rates to finance your home and much more.
- Once we have ironed out a commitment from a lender we can begin planning your purchase of your new home! Knowing that the financing is taking care of we will avoid the heart ache of not be able to purchase the home that caught your eyes.
- Discuss whether Listing first or Buying first best suites your situation.
- After finding the perfect home for my buyers, if they have a home to sell at this point the home has already been staged and prepared for sale. I then impliment my effective marketing strategy offering maximum exposure online and within other forms of media. Selling your home for the highest price and in the shortest period of time. Making the purchase and sales experience comfortable and enjoyable!
Latest marketing strategies and tools to sell your home include:
- 21 professional photos and video tour of your listing
- The implementation of an internet marketing strategy - 98% of buyers shop online. By utilizing 8 high traffic web sites you maximize your listings exposure and interest
- Teamed with local news paper adds for greater local awareness
- Open houses providing easy access for all potential buyers with custom feature sheets
- Lockbox for easy access
- 24/7 secretarial service
- Insured and secured service
- For sale sign
- And much much more!!!
Member of the Brampton Real Estate Board (BREB):
- Enabling me to have access to instant changes in the real estate market and industry, days before non-realtors and the public. This is a strategic and competitive advantage especially when searching in an aggressive market.
Choose Bradley Harman as your REALTOR®, It's like having your best friend helping you into your dream home!
Closing the deal
It's an exciting time. Your offer has been accepted. You can't wait to move into your new home. But don't start celebrating yet. There is one final stage involved in purchasing a home -- closing the deal.
Closing is the point at which ownership and usually possession of the property is transferred from the seller to you. It takes place after the parties involved agree that all legal and financial obligations have been met. Your lawyer and I will do much of the work, but here's a checklist that will show you what to expect as the process unfolds:
- Make sure a copy of the signed Agreement of Purchase and Sale is sent to your lawyer right away. I will do this for you. Your lawyer needs to see any conditions that exist, and the date you and the seller have agreed to close. The lawyer will ask you how you (and others involved in the purchase) want to be registered on the title to the property.
- Immediately begin satisfying any of the conditions of the agreement that require your action. These have definite dates attached to them and if you miss one you may have to arrange an extension or possibly risk losing the entire deal. As each condition is met, I will fill out a waiver form for signatures. Note that most lawyers won't be doing many of the tasks they need to do for closing until the conditions are waived.
- Upon your direction and after the conditions have been met, your lawyer will begin searching title to the property. This is an exercise of going back through government records to ensure a clear title that is transferable. Electronic registration and title insurance have significantly changed the way titles on properties are transferred.
- If you decide to have the home inspected, your offer should contain a condition that the property passes inspection.
- If no current land survey exists on the property, arrange for one soon. Your lender may require it, and you'll want it for your own peace of mind, anyway.
- Contact your lending institution to begin the process of finalizing mortgage documents. Ask if your lawyer can draw up the documents; this will usually save money.
- Your lawyer will contact the seller's lawyer with any questions or issues regarding title and costs.
- Your lawyer will check with local utilities (hydro, gas, water) to ensure there are no outstanding claims and to get final meter readings on the day of closing. You should contact the utilities and telephone and cable companies well in advance to arrange for services in your name.
- Meanwhile, your lawyer is busy making sure that property taxes on your new home are up-to-date, local zoning and building restrictions have been met and there are no liens on personal property, such as appliances, to be sold with your house. You want your lawyer to make sure that what you've agreed to buy is what you'll get -- nothing more or less.
- Well before closing; contact your insurance agent to arrange homeowner's insurance coverage to become effective on the date of closing. Your agent can give you a "binder" letter, certifying coverage is in place. If you're moving from your current owned (rather than rented) home to another, your agent will handle the homeowner's insurance transfer for you.
- Your lawyer will review and verify the draft deed, statement of adjustments and other closing information provided by the seller's lawyer, and will deal with any problems as they arise.
- A day or two before closing, you'll meet with your lawyer to go over and sign the closing documents. Bring the certified cheque(s) to cover costs involved. Your lawyer will let you know the amounts in advance.
The big day arrives. You don't need to be present, usually. The lawyers for both parties exchange documents, keys and cheques and then register the deed and mortgage. Soon thereafter you'll be given the keys to your new home.
Now the celebration begins!
Trust This Local Expert
I have been a resident of the GTA for my whole life and have experienced the growth and changes of our cities and surrounding areas including:
I am very knowledgeable of the neighbourhoods, recreational facilities, schools, shopping centres, access to public transportation, highways, and much more.