Connected To More
Signed in as . Sign Out.

Search Blog Posts

Reset Search

Tags

Blog Archives

Subscribe
Viewing All Posts. 187 Posts Found.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...19   Previous | Next

Calgary Real Estate March Statistic

Taken from Calgary Real Estate Board statistics: New listings remain below expectations in the single family sector Calgary, April 1, 2014 – Residential sales activity improved across all sectors in March. However, declining new listings in the single family sector combined with further gains in sales activity decreased single family inventory to the lowest March level since 2006. "There ...

It's a HOT HOT Market in Calgary!

Did you know... - Active listings are down 19% in Calgary from last year - 9 in 10 new net jobs are in Alberta - Benchmark prices climbed 10% in Calgary There was an interesting article done by the Globe and Mail about Calgary's hot real estate market - you can view it by clicking on this link:  http://fw.to/UiGg3zM If you have any questions about the market in Calgary, I'd love to help ...

Thinking of Upgrading a Bathroom?

Bathroom upgrades using overlays If you're considering a bathroom update, you're probably familiar with the typical approaches, such as replacing a countertop or toilet, or removing all the fixtures and finishes to complete a floor-to-ceiling renovation. However, there is another, far less expensive way to make an older bathroom look brand new: using overlays.  An overlay is simply a new surface ...

Calgary's Hot Real Estate Market

The Globe and Mail recently did an article about Calgary's hot real estate market - thought you might like to hear it. Simply click on this link to watch it:  http://fw.to/UiGg3zM Debbie 403-807-8045  

Getting the Most from an Open House

Have you ever attended an "Open House" advertised in your area or in a community you like? Most people have. Even if you're not serious about moving, viewing a few properties in a neighbourhood you like is a great way to get a sense of the market.  Who knows? You might stumble upon your next dream home! To get the most out of an open house, follow these guidelines: •Most open houses will ...

Why you might want to get a head start on the Spring Market!

Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) just announced an increase to their default insurance rates. Anyone purchasing their home with less than a 20% down payment is required to have their mortgage insured against default. The premium charged for that insurance has increased to as much as 3.15% of the amount borrowed from the current 2.75%. What this means is that on a mortgage of $250 000 ...

WANT TO OWN YOUR BUSINESS UNDER $45,001?

ATTENTION Entrepreneurs: Located in the heart of SE, high traffic area of Chinook Centre is your chance to buy an already established Laser Hair Removal business with lots of clientele base. The owner operates out of a room in a Spa & Hair Salon. Comes with all equipment (which is still under warranty till Feb 2015), an Incorporation name (You can change the business name later or keep the same ...

Bank of Canada Rate Announcement - Brought to you by Centum Mortgage Lynx

At 10:00 am EST, Wednesday March 5th, 2014 the Bank of Canada again did what was expected they would do, which was to continue to maintain their Overnight Rate of 1%. Financial Institutions traditionally add 2% to the Overnight Rate, and use the total as their Prime Rate. What this means to you is the Prime (base) Rate you will continue to pay, in most cases, is 3%. As you know, Variable/Adjustable ...

Need Some Energy?

Foods that boost your energy   Many people order an espresso or reach for an energy drink when they need a boost. However, there are other foods that can give you a similar increase in energy and are, arguably, a lot healthier. Here are a few examples:   Coconut oil. It contains high quantities of medium chain fats, which are a quick source of energy.   Honey. It ...

When to Call a Realtor

When to call a REALTOR® If you're like most people, you go to see a doctor when you're not feeling well or have a health concern. However, you may also visit your doctor for a check-up, or to ask questions about healthy living. In fact, consulting your doctor for anything health-related is a smart idea. The same holds true when it comes to real estate. Many people only call a REALTOR® ...