CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Brokerage*
- 1 Queen Street North P.O. Box 760
Tottenham, ON L0G 1W0
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Masters Ruby
- 2015 - Masters Emerald
- 2014 - Masters Emerald
- 2013 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
Welcome to my Page!
Brian Lafazanos - Sales Representative., B. Comm.
I’m not your average real estate agent, no cheese here. Just top-quality, professional service. With being licensed since 2002 I’ve seen a lot; the good, the bad and the ugly.
Real estate is my passion. I majored in it at the University of Guelph, own it, built it, renovated it and investment in it.
If you, or anyone you know can use my services, get in contact with me, and we’ll make it happen. Check out my tesimonials.
Thanks very much.
- Graduated with Honours Bachelor Degree in Business Commerce from University of Guelph, Majoring in Housing and Real Estate Management (HREM).
- HREM program is one of only two undergraduate programs in Canada that specialize in the Real Estate Sector, taking a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of residential and commercial/investment real estate. Topics such as the development, financing, valuation, market analysis and management of real estate are taught in the context of economic, legal, political and social factors, affecting this large and growing field of business in Canada and the world.
- Additional area of study in Botany, Visual Art and Environmental Design.
- Licensed Realtor/ Sales Representative and member of both Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA) and Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) since 2002.
- Real Estate Brokerage Office Management and Administration experience.
- Owner/ Operator of Real Estate Property Management company, specializing in property investment and maintenance of multi-unit commercial and residential properties.
- Owner/ Operator of Mr. Sparkle Laundromat in Tottenham, New Tecumseth’s Newest, Fastest and Greenest Laundromat.
- Further Interest in: Film, Photography, Gardening, Construction/Renovation, Autos, Cooking, Travel, Fashion, Animals, Sailing.
- Born and raised in Adjala & New Tecumseth Township making Brian well known within the community and familiar with the surrounding real estate and property listings.
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Orangeville (2006 population 26,925; UA population 29,110) is a town in south-central Ontario, Canada, and the seat of Dufferin County. Economy and ...
Alliston is a settlement in Simcoe County in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is part of the Town of New Tecumseth, the 1991 amalgamation of Alliston ...
Tottenham is a community in the town of New Tecumseth, in south-central Ontario, Canada.
Cookstown is a town in Ontario, Canada, located on the western shore of Lake Simcoe in Simcoe County, immediately south of Barrie and 80 kilometers ...