Your REALTOR® can help you navigate the complexities of purchasing a home – to anticipate, understand, and make informed financial decisions.
Assess Financial Readiness
|Finding a Home|
|Consider Mortgage Options||Making an Offer|
|Mortgage Default Insurance||Closing and Related Costs|
|Research Government Programs|
- Navigate the home buying process and paperwork from start to finish, ensuring everything flows smoothly without an surprises.
- Asssess mortgage products and different types of lenders to see what fits your needs.
- Find the right home, in the neighbourhood you want, at a price you can afford.
- Negotiate purchase price and contract terms, such as date of possession, required repairs, included furnishings or equipment.
- Compare your property with similar properties that have sold over the past year.
- Direct you through complex contracts.
- Get a feel for the neighbourhood incuding, schools, park and other amenities.
- Find qualified industry professionals, such as real estate lawyers, home appraisers and home inspectors.
- Find out if you are eligible for government homeownership incentive programs.
- Plan for closing costs and other related expenses