CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 355 Bayfield Street
Barrie, ON L4M 3C3
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
The foundation of client relationships is the one that's critically important in choosing a REALTOR: Trust. We know we must do right by our clients the first time, and we strive to provide steady, well-planned guidance with your best interests in mind.
We will work hard to earn your trust. We carefully consider your needs, goals and dreams in order to implement a plan of action, so that you can have peace of mind about your hard-earned money and financial future.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Residential, first time home buyers and families with children
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
I am a licensed REALTOR®, and have been a Real Estate Investor for over ten years. During this time I have seen Barrie's real estate market evolve and grow into an exciting one for both buyers and sellers. Prior to starting my full-time career in Real Estate, I was the general manager of a construction company specializing in residential homes. This has allowed me to more fully understand and appreciate the workmanship and quality of home construction.
I also have a background in financial planning, and my creative solutions assisted many families in achieving financial freedom. I am passionately committed to helping families position themselves for long-term success.
Real Estate, Mortgage Financing
I was born and raised in Barrie, and have lived in this amazing city nearly all my life.
My better half and business partner, Chelsea and I live in Barrie with our 1-year old son Grayson and a big, goofy chocolate labrador retriever named Murphy.
We are very active and enjoy biking, playing hockey, skydiving (yes, really!), and playing in Barrie's City League dodgeball. Our quieter times are spent chasing our son or watching the sun set from our back deck.
Spending time with my family and watching my son grow up.