36 Ch. du Verger -
A prime, private location with wooded lot, trails and Gatineau River friendly access located close to the heart of Chelsea village. This 3 Bedroom, 3 bathroom beauty home also includes an entertainment screened in porch, double garage, cozy family room with fireplace plus finished basement. Better act soon!!
- new roof, freshly painted.
- front S/W facing, glorious, sun filled entry with
skylight, cathedral ceiling plus adjacent living room with
cathedral ceiling and bay window protrusion, leading to an
elegant maple staircase.
- hardwood floors throughout with ceramic tiled bathrooms.
- large private, flat, wooded lot backing onto nature trail
with partial seasonal Riverview.
- entertainer's dream wooden, screened in porch.
-sunken family room with Fireplace, built in book shelving
and sliding patio doors to outside.
- formal dining with separate eat in nook with great
- exterior is brick, wood and vinyl.
dishwasher, stove, washer, dryer
Fridge, all other contents and personal effects
- ID: 11380583
- Year Built: 1991
- Status: Sold
- Living Area: 299 Square metres
- Property ID: 101400806
- Beds: 3
- Total Rooms: 15
- Lot Area: 4,009.70 Square metres
- Style: One-and-a-half-storey house
- Baths: 3 (Full: 3 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Lot Size: 42.50x86.79
Partially finished, 6 feet and over
Bathroom / Washroom
Seperate shower, Jacuzzi bath-tub, Adjoining to the master bedroom
Wooded, No neighbours in the back, Cul-de-sac
Central vacuum cleaner system installation
Double width or more, Attached
Landscape, Fenced yard
Public transport, Park - green area, Hospital, Highway, High school, Golf, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing, Bicycle path, Alpine skiing
Septic tank, Purification field, Private sewer
Wood, Vinyl, Brick
Cooperative, Artesian well
Bathroom - 4 pc
Bathroom - 3 pc
Family Room - Fireplace
Listed By Kevin Cross and Calvin Smith of CENTURY 21 Macintyre Inc.