1. Helping you understand the mortgage and pre-qualifying process is foremost in helping you to make smart buying decisions. You now know the price range to look in and that a condition of mortgage in an Offer to Purchase will require both the lender approving you as a buyer and approving the home.
Too often, buyer's will remove their mortgage condition on personally being approved, only to discover that the home has yet to be appraised. This can lead to problems. I help you avoid these issues and only counsell you to remove condtions once and approvals have been processed and the lender gives us the go ahead to remove your condition of mortgage.
2. My second objective is to focus on your wants and needs, your must haves and the features you would like to have but can live without.
In reviewing your wish list, I'll help you look at your purchase as long term investment. I'll help you find a home you can enjoy living in for 5 years or more. Why? Because by selling too soon you may not realize the profits that can get you to the next level of home. This is critical to help you make good decisions that will serve you for years to come.
3. I'll help you search properties and help you to eliminate properties that don't suit you. We'll then go and see the homes you have short listed and ultimately you'll decide on which home you wish to buy.
4. I will review every aspect of the Offer to Purchase with you and discuss what concerns to address in the Offer, thereby structuring it to protect your best interests. Some common conditions to include are mortgage, home inspection and insurance. At times I advise on any other condtions that may be require for a thorough due diligence.
5. The you choose is additionally important to a smooth and successful purchase. To that end, and if you do not already have a lawyer, I will suggest some who work within the same framework and philosophy I hold. That is to protect you our mutual client.
6. I'll process the offer and monitor the time lines needed to meet all conditions in a successful and timely manner. I'll also guide you with every step so that you can get to the closing on time and happily, knowing you've made a sound purchase that you can enjoy.