Christmas is fast approaching. Here are 10 quick, creative ideas to decorate your home for the upcoming holiday season:
1. Create a charming look by making simple bows out of Christmas ribbons and attaching them to your curtains with pins.
2. Wrap your staircase banister with indoor Christmas lights, garland, and bows.
3. Place a collection of Christmas books on your coffee table.
4. Fill a glass bowl with pine cones and Christmas balls and place on a shelf or table.
5. To add scent throughout your home, tie 5 or 6 cinnaomon sticks together in a bundle using Christmas ribbon. Place as many as you wish around your home in baskets or bowls.
6. To decorate your table, tie Christmas ribbon to the stems of glasses and/or handles of cutlery.
7. Display your favourite nativity scene on your mantle or wherever you have space.
8. Tie bows around door knobs using festive and colourful Christmas ribbon.
9. Attach garland and Christmas bows to your chandelier. You can also weave strings of red beads in the garland that will dangle down from your chandelier and reflect the light, which will add sparkle.
10. Don't forget to decorate your fireplace mantel and hang your Christmas stockings. A few fireplace mantel decorating ideas are adding garland, different styles and sizes of Santas, teddy bears, candles and miniature rosemary trees decorated with mini ornaments..
Christmas decorating is a great time to create traditions and spend quality time with your family. Get out some snacks and drinks and create a little 'decoratinig party' that your family will look forward to year afater year.
Merry Christmas from my family to yours and may your New Year be filled with health, happiness and prosperity.