Careers EventsBack to Careers
Our CENTURY 21 offices across the country host informative and exciting career events throughout the year.
Please check back for upcoming events as they are announced.
Thinking about a career in real estate?
This career café event is for anyone interested in a career in real estate! Lisa Mueller, Broker/Manager of CENTURY 21 Fusion will discuss the licensing process, training, start-up costs and more!
- Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 2017 | 7:00 - 9:00PM
- #210-310 Wellman Lane, Saskatoon
- Lisa Mueller, Broker/Manager at (306) 260-6512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your Real Estate Career with a Good Foundation
Karen Girard-Smith will be discussing how to get started in real estate and what training we offer to new agents. Whether you are thinking of a career in real estate or are currently in the Licensing program this info session is for you!
- Thursday, Feb 16 2017 | 1:00 - 2:00PM
- 360 McMillan Ave, R3L 0N2 Winnipeg MB
- Derek, Office Coordinator at 204-453-7653 or email email@example.com
Career Café – How to have a career in Real Estate
A Career Cafe will provide you with information regarding a career in real estate! Brenda MacDonald-Rowe is Century 21 Explorer Realty's Trainer and Mentor who will walk you through the rewards, the challenges, the licensing process, the start-up costs and the training 21 Century 21 can offer you. Meet with some of our agents, Ask questions, Get Answers. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss your future!
- 2/7/2017 | 7:00 - 9:00PM
- 145 Bridge St. Carleton Place, ON, K7C 2V6
- Please contact Brenda MacDonald-Rowe, Broker, Recruiter and Mentor at 613.253.2121 or email Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org