Personal Real Estate Corporation
CENTURY 21 Executives Realty Ltd.
- 2907 32 Street
Vernon, BC V1T 5M2
It's all about YOU...
Buying or Selling a home is all about YOU. It's a mixture of what you need, what you want, and what is possible at the time. Your circumstances are unique and I provide personalized and professional service to help you achieve your goals. I listen. I ask questions. I gain understanding...to ensure we are both on the same page. Good communication is such a key factor in a successful real estate transaction. My business is built primarily on referrals, which means my past clients are happy clients! Contact me at your convenience and we can discuss how we might work together.
Working with Buyers.
Finding the right property, at the right price, at the right time does not have to be a daunting, stressful experience. Allow me to create a customized, automated search for you! All you have to do is provide me with your criteria – such as # bedrooms, # bathrooms, size and age of house, location, price, etc, and I create a search in the MLS that automatically emails you with new listings and solds that meet your criteria the day they happen. It’s the easiest, most efficient way for you to become an expert in the market that interests you. Then, when you are ready to buy...I’m ready to help!
Working with Sellers
Selling a property in today’s market requires a comprehensive understanding of your current competition, pricing strategies and sold comparables. It also must encompass the most effective marketing options. With 92% of buyers starting their home search on the internet, your home must be easily found online. For a full explanation of how I help people get their homes sold, contact me today.
Interested in foreclosures?
Unfortunately, we are experiencing a time when foreclosures are plentiful. However, this may mean opportunities for you...For a list of current foreclosures, email me and I will respond with an updated list.
First Time Homebuyers
AHHHH!!!! The feeling can be overwhelming as well as exciting. Allow me to walk you through the process so that you are comfortable – every step of the way. From getting pre-approved, to ensuring you receive the Property Tax Exemption, wading through the mountain of paperwork to hiring the right professionals to help with the transaction – it would be my pleasure to work with you and make your first time home buying experience something to celebrate.
What Makes Me Qualified to Help YOU?
Experience. I learn from each transaction, from the courses I take...I learn from my mistakes... and how NOT to make them again. You would be amazed at home many different twists and turns a real estate transaction can bring - and my years of experience helps me navigate through them. I bring all of this experience and knowledge to the table to help facilitate and negotiate each real estate deal to the benefit of my clients.
My more recent courses:
- Certified Executive Coach (Royal Roads University)
- My training has helped me to guide people through the process of buying and selling real estate by asking good questions and truly listening to the answers. Every client has a unique situation and I do my best to help them find a unique solution.
- Master NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- A communication science that helps me to understand how best to communicate with my clients. Ever met somebody who you just thought...they are NOT listening to me...or they just DON'T understand what I'm saying? I've studied diligently to ensure you NEVER feel that way about me - I work hard to listen, understand, and communicate in a way that makes you feel comfortable and heard.
- Brian Buffini Peak Producer Mentorship program
- This program is all about serving clients in such a way that they WANT to do business with me again...and so that they will refer their family and friends to me. When you choose to work with me...my goal is to make you a raving fan of mine. I was involved in facilitating this sales training program for the Realtors in our office. Wow, if you really want to learn a subject - try teaching it!
- Various Real Estate Continuing Education courses
- Rules and Regulations in the Real Estate business are constantly evolving and I take advantage of the variety of courses as they are offered.
- Ruby, Emerald and Centurion Sales Award Winner
- Centurion, Double Centurion and Grand Centurion Office Sales Awards
- Franchisee of the Year Award for our office...a humbling award to receive, and thank you to all those who believed in us.
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2014 - Masters Emerald
- 2013 - Masters Ruby
- 2012 - Masters Emerald
- 2011 - Franchisee of the Year
Penticton is located in the south central region of British Columbia, an area better known as the Okanagan Valley. The city boasts two large lakes, Okanagan ...
Kelowna is the largest city in the regional district of Central Okanagan with a rapidly growing population of 117,312. By deciding to purchase Kelowna ...
Shuswap Lake A Perfect Blend of Spectacular Scenery ... Endless Recreation and Unsurpassed Quality of Life. Shuswap Lake lies midway between Vancouver ...
Welcome to the City of Vernon, B.C. With a population of 36,000, Vernon is the commercial hub of the North Okanagan. Nestled in the grassland hills and ...
West Kelowna is situated on the West side of Okanagan Lake with a population of about 30,890. When choosing to purchase West Kelowna real estate in this ...
Nestled on the shore of the Salmon Arm Bay of Shuswap Lake and surrounded by rolling hillsides, Salmon Arm offers shops, service and facilities to meet ...
Westbank is located in the Okanagan Valley on the west side of Okanagan lake in West Kelowna. West Kelowna is a popular tourist destination as well as ...
Located on the north-east side of Kelowna, the Rutland area is appreciated most for its residents who are down to earth, friendly and ...
The Upper Mission is located on the southern hills of Kelowna, a primarily residential area made up of many large subdivisions of new and older homes. ...
Lake Country The District of Lake Country is located in the centre of the Okanagan Valley – it is made up of four distinct neighbourhood communities: ...