Spring cleaning focus: Deep clean. Let’s face it: In the course of a regular weekend, it never seems like a good time to get to those truly deep (and often pretty yucky) cleaning projects you know you should be doing. Why not dedicate a day to doing all the dirty work you’ve been putting off? Just be sure to plan a nice reward at the end of it!
Here are a few tasks to consider putting on your deep-cleaning to-do list:
- Vacuum all of the hard-to-reach places you usually skip, such as deep under the beds and behind furniture.
- Clean out the dryer hose and vacuum inside the lint trap.
- Clean behind the fridge and vacuum the coils.
- Scrub the grout in the kitchen and bath.
- Clean out the garbage can and recycling bins.
- Dust the light fixtures.
- Clean the blinds.
idea borrowed from Houzz.com website