Fire on the 400 Block of Magnus Avenue

Yesterday around 11 am a fire broke out in a home on the 400 block of Magnus Avenue. Four people escaped the blaze, one child and three adults. All were treated for minor smoke inhalation and one commented that the fire was likely sparked by dryer lint. Although the fire chief could not confirm this, it got me thinking. Did you know that more than 15,000 house fires are started per year in Canada by dryer lint? How's your lint trap? After reading that figure, mine's as clean as a whistle!