Scout Condos -
CONDOS ON ST CLAIR WEST
Building on the success of SCOOP, Graywood will further enhance the St. Clair West neighbourhood with SCOUT, a new residence designed to fit seamlessly into this exciting neighbourhood on the rise. With quick and easy access to TTC Public Transportation, Highway 401, Shopping and so much more Scout Condos has it all. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400,000s.
1791 Saint Clair Avenue West, Toronto, ON, Canada
SCOUT CONDOS BUILDING
In addition to retail space totalling over 10,000 square feet on the ground floor, the building will comprise indoor amenities space of more than 5,200 square feet as well as outdoor amenities space of 5,800 square feet, located on the ground floor and 12th floor respectively. It will also feature a courtyard, a rooftop terrace, as well as a two-level underground parking with 188 vehicle spaces and storage for 28 bicycles.
WESTON ROAD & ST CLAIR WEST
Scout Condos is conveniently positioned east of the main St. Clair Ave W/Weston Rd. in a family friendly area with the majority of popular parks and recreational spots just steps away. The area has a range of urban amenities, most of which are just within steps of the project site. From accessible public transportation to numerous grocery stores, supermarkets, boutiques, bars, eateries, flea market, parks and more – the area has it all. Downtown Toronto, with more shopping options, is only 8.7 km away. Several breweries are just within a short drive. There are also numerous schools in the neighbourhood for all ages. The area is a favourite for both growing as well as single families.
WALK THE BLOCK
Saying that the West St. Clair West area is on the verge of becoming one of Toronto’s emerging hot neighbourhoods is an understatement. For decades this strip of St. Clair has been known for its family-focused attitude, with the popular Joseph J. Piccininni Pool and Community Centre, the abundance of local restaurants and bars, and quite possibly the best Gelaterias in the city. But much like The Junction and Roncesvalles before it, a new energy has been steadily building. While favourite “Mom and Pop” shops still serve neighbourhood devotees, many “Sons and Daughters” have brought new art galleries, cafés, boutiques and small businesses to the new generation of young families that now call the area home. And with the St. Clair Streetcar right outside your door, all you need is fare and a craving for exploration. Within minutes you’re sampling cannoli in Corso Italia, browsing the weekend market at Wychwood Barns orbar-hopping through The Junction.
Scout Condo’s Graywood Developments is a Toronto-based private investment management company founded in 1985 by Garnet Watchorn and Moshe Tamari. Graywood specialises in the development of real estate properties of exceptional quality in Canada and select markets in the United States. For over three decades, Graywood Developments has provided a full range of real estate development and investment services with a team that now includes over forty professionals and support staff. The company has developed over 28,000 housing units in several asset classes including residential lots, low-rise housing, mid and high-rise condominiums, hotels and retirement residences, with a combined value of over $5.4 billion. Graywood currently has over 3,300 units (3.8 million sq. ft.) under development with a value of over $1.7 billion.
SCOUT CONDOS HIGHLIGHTS:
At a glance:
- Just steps outside your door you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the St Clair Ave W Streetcar allowing you to travel throughout Toronto’s West End with absolute ease
- You are also just 6 Minutes from the Dundas West Subway Station giving you access to both Subway & TTC Bus Routes
- Convenient 3 Minute drive from all of your shopping needs with Big Box Stores such as: Winners, HomeSense, Michaels, Home Depot, Shoppers Drug Mart, Staples, Canadian Tire, Metro, Best Buy, RONA & So Much More
- Quick 10 Minute Drive to Highway 401 connecting you to Highways 400 & 427 meaning travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
- 7 Minutes to Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, that features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo & Much More
- 12 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More
- Arrive at The Toronto Pearson International Airport in under 20 Minutes
- Scout Condos is being built by Graywood Developments who has over three decades of experience and has developed over 28,000 housing units including residential lots, low-rise housing, mid- and high-rise condominiums, hotels & retirement residences
Listed By Kathleen Xie of CENTURY 21 Leading Edge VIP Realty Inc.
in Service Agreement with CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*