Empire Phoenix Condos
Empire Phoenix Condos -
251 Manitoba Street, Etobicoke, ON, Canada
Empire Phoenix Condos is a new condo project by Empire Communities and is currently in pre-construction. Empire Phoenix Condos will be located at 252 Manitoba Street in Toronto. Empire Phoenix Condos will be two towers of 29 & 11 storeys with 499 units. The building will feature ground level townhomes. Amenities at Empire Phoenix Condos will include an outdoor pool, shared workspace, fitness centre, spa with steam room, treatment room and relaxation area, outdoor terrace with BBQ and dining area.Phoenix offers easy access to both Toronto’s downtown core and the GTA’s suburban neighbourhoods, as well as a connectedness to nature often hard to achieve in a condominium community.
Empire Phoenix Condos Etobicoke is a new condo project by Empire Communities, and this new development will be located at 251 Manitoba Street in Toronto (Queensway/Park Lawn). It has a walk-score of 63 and transit-score of 83/100. It has quick access to the Gardiner Expressway and QEW, very Close to the Humber Bay Park, 3-minute drive to the Mimico GO Station, 15 minutes drive to Downtown Toronto, close to shops, restaurants and schools. Nearby parks include Manchester Park, Winslow-Dalesford Parkette and Grand Avenue Park.
Empire Phoenix is located in the scenic and established Humber Bay Park-Mimico neighbourhood of South Etobicoke; Phoenix will be a community for those who know that in a fast-paced, hectic city, your home should be a place where everything slows down. A genuinely connected address, Phoenix offers easy access to both Toronto’s downtown core and the GTA’s suburban neighbourhoods, as well as a connectedness to nature often hard to achieve in a condominium community.
Empire Phoenix Condos will be built in the Humber Bay Park Mimico neighbourhood of Etobicoke. It is rapidly becoming a trendy destination for those who want easy access to downtown Toronto while enjoying lakefront living and the pleasures of naturally rolling hills and abundant green space and recreation. It adds the significant portion of the Etobicoke Condos. This secure area is well known for its scenic lakefront parks and extensive leisure facilities. Lake Ontario encompasses it to the south, Dwight Avenue to the west, Evans Avenue to the north and Mimico Creek to the east.
Empire Phoenix Condos will feature two buildings, 29 and 11 storeys, with ground level 2-storey townhomes. The Project is sketched by very renowned architect Graziani & Corazza Architects Inc., located at 251 Manitoba Street Etobicoke. There will be a total of 499 units. Amenities will include an outdoor pool, shared workspace, fitness centre, Spa with steam room, treatment room & relaxation area, outdoor terrace with BBQ and dining area.
EMPIRE PHOENIX HIGHLIGHTS:
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor Terrace w/ BBQ + Firepit
- Shared Workplace
- Spa w/ Steamroom
- Only a 2 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway, 3 minutes to Mimico GO Station, 6 minutes to Highway 427, 8 minutes to Islington Station & Kipling Station means travelling in and around Toronto is a breeze
- 7 Minutes to Sherway Gardens with over 190 top retailers, that is also surrounded by Big Box retailers such as: Ikea, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart & so much more
- 6 minutes away to Humber College Lakeshore Campus that is home to more than 10,600 full-time students
- 6 Minutes to Humber Bay Part East & West where you can enjoy Lake Ontario and views of the Toronto Skyline from across the lake
- Phoenix is being developed by Empire Communities who have over 20 years of experience building communities and are one of Canada’s largest integrated master-planned community homebuilders
Listed By Kathleen Xie of CENTURY 21 Leading Edge VIP Realty Inc.
in Service Agreement with CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*