Affiliated Real Estate Agent
CENTURY 21 Masters
- 201-10555 172 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5S 1P1
The New Real Estate Experience
Welcome to a "Paperless Real Estate Experience"! Hi my name is Catherine Ta and I do things a little differently. I'm all about being efficient to save you time. I have a 2 kids and a husband so if you have a family, you know what that is like and being efficient is key to being able to enjoy life!
So what's so different about how my business works?
- All the signing you do with me will all be digital. That means, you can sign the documents after you've had time to review it and on your time...not wait until our schedules line up. Best of all, this can all be done right from your phone without downloading any apps.
- If you are a BUYER looking for a home, I have a realtor who helps me show buyers homes in the evening and weekends so that you still get me and my experience when you are ready to make the leap to buy your new home. Just because I don't show homes in the evenings and weekends, doesn't mean that I don't work weekends. Don't worry, I do whatever it takes to make you feel like you are my only client!
- If you are a SELLER, I do a free home evaluation, free home staging consultation, and I also have a good supply of staging furniture and decor to use in case you need to add a special touch in just a few areas (fee may apply).
- I will set you up with the right contacts that work equally as hard as I do to help make the transition easier. I only work with professionals who have proven themselves to have a work ethic just like mine.
- I'm always here to answer your questions....even after you have purchased or sold.
- Honesty, Integrity, and Referrals are all important factors of my business and I've had great success because of it. Let me know how I can help you today! Call 780-710-8888.
- 2 Agents for the price of 1, how could you go wrong?
I also have a team of professionals that I work closely with to provide you with the best service. As real estate matters may be time sensitive, it is important to have the right contacts to help with the transaction.
- Real estate appraisers: Keith Mak, Peter Lau, Kim Trufyn - Mak & Associates
- Real estate lawyers: James W. Pittaway, Kent Wong
- Property inspectors: Don Schmidt - Inspection Proof, Edgar Castillo - Canadian Residential Home Inspections
- Mortgage Brokers and Specialists: Vince Arcand, Chita Metcalfe - The Mortgage Group
- Home Stagers: Mary Le
- Home insurance brokers: Robert Choi - Sheppard Insurance
Though you can always find your own contacts, my team is available if you do not know any.
Click here if you are looking for more info on SELLING
Click here if you are looking for more info on BUYING
I have an education in Strategic Management, Accounting, Real Estate Appraisals, and extensive training in Real Estate Investing.
I am an owner of a Residential Appraisal Company, Mak + Associates, which has been operating for over 12 years. Evaluating properties is what we are best at!