CENTURY 21 Leading Edge Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 165 Main Street North
Markham, ON L3P 1Y2
Motivated Buyers are looking to invest in Real Estate - LISTINGS ARE NEEDED!
100% Dedicated to getting the most for your home.
Do you want a DETAILED MARKETING PLAN in WRITING?
Do you want your Realtor to provide regular updates on feedback from potential buyers?
Call today and list your home with confidence.
Building long term client relationships with great service!
CENTURY 21 - Masters Diamond Award Winner
FREE Real Estate services are available to you... sign in to register!!
Would you like MARKET AREA UPDATES for your neighbourhood?
To receive JUST LISTED and JUST SOLD information directly to your email, call / text / email me and SAY YES, I'd like to keep informed.
My professional services are confidential and market evaluations are FREE!
Three easy ways to begin the process
- Call 905-471-2121 OR Toll FREE 1-800-362-0893
- EMAIL email@example.com
- SIGN IN to register and get your FREE copy of The Informed Home Buyer/Seller
- Join me on Facebook - Markham & York Region Homes
This FREE service allows you to:
- Save and view your favourite properties
- Save and view your recent home searches
- Schedule automated E-mail updates
- Create a personal profile
- Receive property alerts-Automatically track your favourite properties
Send me your "wish list" and I will get to work for you, whether you are a first time home buyer, an empty nester looking to downsize or moving into a new area.
CENTURY 21® CANADA - Awards
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Centurion Producer
- 2014 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Diamond
- 2012 - Masters Emerald
- 2011 - Masters Silver
- 2010 - Masters Diamond
- SUCCESS MATTERS!!
What clients are saying about Cathy......
"Cathy is a consummate professional who is realistic in her approach to the sale or purchase project. She has worked for my son on two occasions and on a sale and two purchases for my wife and we would use her again in a heart beat." Great Results, Personable, Expert
C. P. Markham, Ontario
Cathy presented to me a very comprehensive plan of how she would market the property. She lived up to everything that she promised. What was remarkable was how many times she went beyond the call of duty to assist me. She made sure that all my idiosyncrasies were addressed. She worked closely with me throughout all stages of the negotiation of the offer. Cathy deserves many encomiums for having negotiated a price that exceeded what most people thought we would get at that time. I was extremely satisfied with the financial outcome of the negotiations. I would recommend her to prospective buyers who are looking for the ultimate in character and professionalism. She possesses all the qualities I wanted in a Realtor.
I recommend her without reservation.
Dr. A. Glaze Toronto, Ontario
Our house sale was very emotional because it was an estate sale.
Cathy helped us deal not only with the selling of the home but she worked with us to get through that overwhelming ordeal of cleaning out a house - from de-cluttering to gardening she did it all
She is the best!
D.J. Makham, Ontario
I just want to thank you for the fantastic job you did in selling our house!! It was an emotional roller coaster but you got us through it, thanks for your expertise. Everyone is getting settled in the new house and is loving their new space!!! Thanks again Cathy and it was a pleasure working with you!
T. Moyes Ajax, Ontario
We have just completed the sale of our home of 25 years.
It sold in ...less than a week, with multiple offers, above asking. Cathy worked with us, listened and respected our wishes. Her experience was essential in marketing our home. She guided us through the multiple offers and helped to secure the best choice. We strongly urge you consider Cathy as your agent in buying or selling your next home, we couldn't be happier!
Thanks again Cathy, it was a pleasure working with you!
S & R MacLeod Markham, Ontario
Cathy, you went above & beyond for us in the sale of our home & the purchase of our new place. The countless trips to the country dealing with sellers and the smooth & speedy sale of 132 Senator Reesor's just to mention a few! It was not an easy decision to leave our Senator Reesor home after 30 years but you made the process easier. We appreciated your guidance, generosity and understanding. Thank you so much for helping us make our dream come true!!
J & Andy Markham, Ontario
My Philosophy & Mission Statement
As a professional Realtor I represent my clients with the utmost of integrity.
- My goal is to assist my clients in making the best Real Estate decision while making every home buying/selling experience as stress free as possible.
- I continue to explore new ideas and up to date information in this ever changing economy and provide sound, sincere real estate advice to all of my clients.
- Dedicated to developing long term client relationships.
- I invest in a Real Estate Coach and Mentor to keep my business on track.
When you hire me, not only do you get the benefit of my years of business and educational experience you get the backing of the entire CENTURY 21 team.
Few things in life are more important or more personal than selling/buying your home, I understand that. My clients are confident in recommending me to their friends and family.
The current market determines the true value of your home.
Buyers will consider Features, Functionality and Benefits of a home when making an offer, this includes;
- Size and Style
- Condition and Upgrades
- Community Amenities
- Cost of Financing
A comparative market analysis provides an indication of what today's buyers are willing to pay for a home. It compares the market activity of similar homes in a neighborhood with those that have recently sold. The homes currently listed for sale represent the price sellers hope to obtain.
As your Real Estate Professional I can help you get the right price for your home with the best terms and conditions for your needs.
A Bit About Me!
I have lived in Markham/Unionville since 1987. I enjoy all the activities Markham has to offer; Unionville and Markham Festivals, Annual Christmas Parades and just walking down Main Street shopping, dining and of course ice cream in the summer.
I enjoy time with friends on the GOLF course, 2008 was my first year of golf and I am enjoying the outdoors and improving my game.
I have been an active member of the Markham YMCA since it opened in May 2006
Joining the Running Room in 2011 is another great activity, the coaching and friends I have met make it fun and rewarding and have helped me work towards my goal of running 10k.
My volunteer activities include:
- MARKHAM HOMES FOR THE HOLIDAYS - I have been an active volunteer since 2002 for this annual event featuring beautifully designed homes throughout the Markham and Unionville area in support of the Breast Health Centre at Markham-Stouffville Hospital and the Varley Art Gallery.
- WEEKEND TO END BREAST CANCER - 2007 participant in the 60klm walk, raising thousands of dollars benefiting the Princess Margaret Hospital and The Campbell Family Institute for Breast Cancer Research
- MARKHAM RINGETTE ASSOCIATION - 2005-2007
- I support the Diabetes Foundation by participating in the Clothesline program in support of Diatebes research and services.
- UNIONVILLE HOME SOCIETY- 2009/10 Gala Committee volunteer, helping to make life better for our seniors
- CIBC Run for the Cure - 2011 participatant in the 5k RUN, dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research, and education and awareness programs
- PAN AM Games Activation Committee - 2015
Pan Am Games July 10 - 26 Parapan Am Games August 7 - 15
The World's largest international multi-sport event is coming to Markham
I have over 25 years of professional business experience as Financial Controller and Office Manager at Mister Coffee & Services Inc. I was fortunate to by part of this Canadian owned and operated Office Coffee company that prides itself on customer service.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Toronto Real Estate Board,
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Ontario Real Estate Assocation
Markham is a town in the Regional Municipality of York, located in the Greater Toronto Area of Southern Ontario, Canada. Markham is the largest town and ...
Unionville is a suburban village in Markham, Ontario, Canada. It is located 33 km northeast of downtown Toronto and 4 km east of southern Richmond ...
Cornell was conceived in the 1990s planning process by the Town of Markham. Unlike other Markham communities, Cornell is a planned community. Cornell's ...
Raymerville is situated between McCowan Road and Peter Street, north of Bullock Drive and south of 16th Avenue. It is a long road that forms a loop peppered ...
Angus Glen is a community in the north part of Markham, Ontario, Canada, and is part of Unionville. The area was originally farmland, but as the land south ...
Schools - York Region School Board
Find the schools by street in your York Region area ... click below
Schools - Toronto School Board
Find the schools by street in your Toronto area ..... click below