Dinners will always be easy in this 3 Bedroom Bungalow....directly across from Safeway!
- Nicely updated exterior with a detached 17 x 21 garage.
- Partially fenced yard with patio area and small deck.
- The deck leads you into the large sun room, a great place to drop your gear.
- The kitchen is equipped with a built in dishwasher, cook top and wall oven.
- Separate dining room space and large, bright living room.
- Laundry is in the partial basement along with a great rec space for the kids.
- Central Air.
- A perfect place to call home!
- ID: TB172152
- Year Built: 1930
- Status: Sold on 8/2/2017
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $1,994
- Property ID: 101247359
- Beds: 3
- Parking Type Description: Detached 1 car
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
Basement Finished Partially Finished
Exterior Features Deck
Garage Detached, 1 Car
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Electric
Interior Features Sunroom, Rec Room, Jetted Tub, Dining Room - Separate, Central Air, Built-in Dishwasher, Appliances Built-in
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Waterfront Y/N No
Laundry Room Basement 9'6 x 7'10
Rec Room Basement 17'9 x 14
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 PCE
Bedroom 2 Main Floor 9 x 9
Bedroom 3 Main Floor 9 x 7'9
Dining Room Main Floor 9 x 12
Kitchen Main Floor 7'6 x 12
Living Room Main Floor 16'2 x 12
Master Bedroom Main Floor 9 x 12
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*