Every once in a while, these little gems in town come on the market that I just adore...THIS IS ONE OF THEM!
- Cute and Tidy 1 Bedroom home in quiet west end location on no-thru road.
- Large Backyard to park the toys or build your dream garage.
- New windows installed in 2006 by D&A Construction.
- Shingles replaced in 2011.
- Hardwood floors in Living room and Master bedroom.
- Master bedroom has been recently renovated and a new closet added to give you ample storage.
- Bright and Cheerful eat-in kitchen with access hatch to a full basement.
- Basement is partially finished with an enclosed room for storage.
- A second set of stairs available from the basement leading directly out to the backyard.
- 4 pce bath with stack-able washer and dryer.
- Parking in the front and rear.
- Central Air,
- Forced air gas furnace,
- New rented hot water tank.
- Sewer Backflow Valve installed by Pryde's Plumbing and Heating in 2016.
- ID: TB172697
- Year Built: 1941
- Status: Sold on 8/12/2017
- Living Area: 546 Square Feet
- Neighbourhood: Fort Frances
- Property ID: 101259533
- Beds: 1
- Parking Type Description: None 0 cars
- Lot Size: 46.74xirregular
- Style: Bungalow
- Baths: 1 (Full: 1 3/4: 0 1/2: 0 Other: 0)
- New Construction: No
- Estimated Annual Taxes: $940
Access Municipal Road
Basement FULL BASEMENT
Basement Finished Partially Finished
Exterior Features Storage Shed
Foundation Poured concrete
Heating Forced Air
Heating Source Natural Gas
Interior Features Main Floor Laundry, Hardwood Floors, Central Air
Roof Asphalt Shingle
Services Available Telephone, Street Lights, Natural Gas, Hydro, High Speed Internet, Garbage PickUp, Cable, Bus Service
Water/Well Municipal Water
Bathroom 1 Main Floor 4 PCE
Kitchen Main Floor 14 x 9'7
Living Room Main Floor 15'4 x 10'5
Master Bedroom Main Floor 8'8 x 13'3
Listed By Wanda Huitikka-Wipf of CENTURY 21 Reynard Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage*