How can I buy in Toronto with no money down?

Hi There!

 

They call me Mr. Creative!

 

Why?

Because in the last 30 years I have bought many properties in Toronto with no down payment!

In some cases I got cash back.  And You can too!

How is this possible?  Very simple --- in fact once you understand the basics of financing it will be crystal clear! Let me show you...

 

Another way of looking at it --- is that you are buying with100% financing. So no down payment is required.

From a lenders point of view the risk is in not being repaid if your loan goes bad.

The first thing that is important, is that you have to remember that the house or condo itself is the collateral for the loan. This means that your lender will have very little risk lending you his money.

There are hundreds of lenders to choose from. Mortgages are very profitable for those who have money to loan out.

In Real Estate they will recover your property and simply sell it to someone else to get their money out.

Why is this important? Because this simple fact allows you to borrow up to 95% or even more of the price of your home. Isn't that great?!!!!1

So we now have established that you can easily get 95% of what you need to become a homeowner. That leaves the last 5%. On a starter home or condo priced around $300,000 in Toronto that means you need $15,000. (+ closing costs)

I am known as Mr Creative because I am an expert in finding the last 5% for you!

There are actually many other restrictions placed on you as a borrower, so finding that last bit of money is not the entire challenge we are facing in making you a home-owner.

I can tell you that there is no need to borrow from your relatives, or take out a personal loan to get this last bit of money.

My job is to find you these funds you need. Many agents are not even aware of these techniques!

Some examples:

Assume existing mtg

VTB

Option to Buy

Agreement for Sale

Wrap-around

Bury the stroke

Rent to Own

and 20 others we can explore together to get you started....

(i'm not going to tell everything here....)

These deals are all over the place!

 

One of my clients bought her first house in Scarborough in 2003 using $7,000 of her savings,-- just last month she sold her house and got a cheque for $210,000.

It's a great retirement plan. Everybody who owns real estate is getting richer by the day!

IF YOU HAVE APPLIED TO GET A HOUSE OR CONDO AND BEEN REFUSED DON'T GIVE UP.

CALL ME TODAY AND LETS TRY AGAIN.

YOU DIDN'T WIN THE LOTTERY BUT YOU CAN STILL BUY A TICKET!!!....CALL ME AT

416 839 9614

 

Charles Smith

416 839 9614

Sales Rep

Century 21  Fulton

CALL TODAY!  LETS GET STARTED!!!

 

 

 

 

 

There are no comments

Thank you! Your comment has been submitted and is awaiting approval.

Charles Smith

Charles Smith

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 Percy Fulton Ltd., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives