CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 4 Pine River Road, Unit 8
Angus, ON L0M 1B2
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.have lived the area for almost 20 years and raised my children here. I know the small town feel and intimacy you get from Angus, New Lowell, Alliston and surrounding small towns as well as the excitement enjoyed and created from a growing and thriving city like Barrie.
I have personally experience a number of moves and know the stress, excitement and all the other emotions that can be involved in selling and purchasing a home.
Work with me and you will Work with Me! You will have a direct line to me. You will not be handed off or have to go through an assistant or partner. I will personally be with you throughout the entire process.
I am a military wife and Brookfield registered. I have personally been through postings and know how daunting it can be. I have dealt with IRP and can help you through
Call or email me today and get signed up for the newest and hottest listing with your own free and personal instant New Listings Notification.
If you are planning on selling, you can contact me for a Free No Obligation Market Evaluation.
- Marketplace operations and what principles impact value, along with in-depth real estate calculations needed for listing and selling property
- Property ownership rights and limitations
- Current land registry systems and planning processes including land use restrictions
- Statutory and legal requirements affecting real property
- Marketplace trading practices are emphasized, as is a solid grounding in residential construction, agency relationships, and widely-accepted property valuation methods
- Drafting skills for agency documents, residential agreements of purchase and sale (including condominium), and agreements to lease.
- Follows the entire residential real estate transaction from initial listing to final negotiations and closing. Skills training in offer preparation, counter-offers, clause writing, mortgage financing, and the use of standardized forms and procedures
- Focus is on investment decisions and the fundamentals of buyer/seller representation including proposals and marketing strategies.
- Draft agreements and prepare related documentation.
- Emphasis is on specialty areas such as retail and office leasing, sale of businesses, and industrial real estate
How Realtors Help
Sales Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - Masters Silver
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- 2013 - Masters Ruby
- 2012 - Masters Silver
- 2011 - Masters Emerald