CENTURY 21 Blue Sky Region Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 199 Main Street East
North Bay, ON P1B 1A9
I'm Cheryl Noel, a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My 22 years of knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
Areas of Focus
- New Construction
- Eco Retrofit Programs
- North Bay and Surrounding Areas
- New Technology
- Waterfront / Recreational
- First-time Home Buyers
Community involvement is an important aspect of my day to day life in North Bay. I am actively involved with the Monster Pond Hockey tournament that takes place every February on Circle Lake. I also organize the North Bay Women's Hockey Association and plan many other hockey tournaments for all ages and sexes.
North Bay and surrounding areas have many opportunities for volunteering and getting involved. I strongly reccomend it to anyone, as it is very rewarding. Please feel free to ask me how you can get started.
- North Bay Women's Hockey Association
- North Bay Youth Soccer Association
- North Bay Indoor Ball Hockey
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2016 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #15 Producer Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - #15 Producer Issuing AIR MILES®
- 2010 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - Masters Diamond
- 2002 - Masters Emerald
- 2001 - Masters Diamond
Winter is Here!
634 King St, Callander, ON P0H 1H0
332 Maple Rd, Bonfield, ON P0H 1E0
The site of North Bay was on the main canoe route west from Montreal (see Canadian Canoe Routes (early)). Apart from First Nations tribes, voyageurs and ...
Taken from a First Nation's name that means "bend", Powassan's original settlement was at the bend of the South River. The location today is known as the ...
The Municipality of Callander (formerly the Township of North Himsworth) is a township in central Ontario, Canada, located at the southeast end of Lake ...
Nestled in the heart of the Almaguin Highlands and the Near North cottage country, the area around Burk's Falls was first settled by loggers during the ...
The primary administrative and commercial centre of West Nipissing is the community of Sturgeon Falls, which is situated on the Sturgeon River, 5 kilometres ...