Some Helpful Time-Proven Ideas that help to make a home have a Great First Impression, as it will often have a Lasting Impression with Prospective Buyers
- Curb Appeal. Try a fresh coat of paint on the front door or if needed, a new front door
- Clean siding, windows and driveway. Leave yard & flower gardens neat & weeded. Trim hedges & shrubs
- Fresh coat of neutral paint on inside walls
- De-clutter, remove excess, organize & de-personalize rooms, closets & garage
- Oil hinges and locks to prevent squeaky doors or cabinets
- Kitchen and bathroom/s to be clean, odor free & no leaky faucets. If budget won't allow updating try new handles on the cupboards & add fresh paint to cupboard doors
- Replace light bulbs that don't work & turn on some lights during showings
- Let the Sun Shine in! Open window curtains & blinds.
- With Pets make sure litter boxes & kennels are clean & place pet food in sealed containers. Try going for a walk with them during showings.
Try to focus on the main crucial things that will help make the whole selling process easier and feel confident that your home is looking its best.