Benefits of listing your home with a professional Real Estate Sales Representative:
• We know the market and can help you get the best price for your home.
• We have a vested interest in selling your home for the highest amount possible.
• We have far greater resources for locating buyers and bringing them into your home.
• We market your home to a wide variety of potential home-buyers.
• We assess in advance if prospective buyers are financially able to buy your home.
• We are experts at negotiating the best price for your home.
• We save you valuable time, working many hours behind the scene when we are not in your presence.
Did you know?
• When buyers consider a home for sale by owner (FSBO), they discount any offer made in recognition that there is no commission. Put yourself in the buyers’ shoes. The dollar savings that you initially anticipated is considerably less than expected.
• Advertising costs of selling your own home can amount quickly and consume any savings you might expect from trying to sell your own home.
• Studies by the National Association of Realtors have consistently demonstrated that FSBOs average a lower sales price than professionals. For example, the 2005 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers indicated that FSBO sales sold for more than 13% less than comparable homes sold by a Real Estate Agent.
• The majority of buyers work with a Sales Representative considering it doesn't cost a buyer anything therefore, FSBO properties miss out on showing their home to most potential buyers.
• Since FSBO properties do not sell as quickly as a home listed with an agent, carrying costs (i.e. mortgage, taxes, insurance, utilities, and repairs) will inevitably eat into any profits derived from the sale of the property.
• You are much more likely to get multiple offers when your home is professionally marketed.
For more posts, contests and content, visit my other website at www.joannekovich.com
Real Estate Sales Representative
Century 21 Choice Realty