January and February Market on New Homes

2030 New homes were sold in the month of february, up 485 from previous month of January and down 22% over February of last year. 53% of the sales were of low rise product and the remaining 47% were High Rise product

Chris Zhang

Chris Zhang

Sales Representative
CENTURY 21 King's Quay Real Estate Inc., Brokerage*
Contact Me

Blog Archives