Listing Plan of Action
My Objectives are the Following:
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly, the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following are the Steps I Take to Get a Home SOLD … the “Pro-Active Approach”:
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listings Service.
- Price your home competitively…to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting.
- Develop a list of features of your home for the Brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Email a features sheet to the top 20 agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise as to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Prospect 2 hours per day and talk to 20 people per day looking for potential buyers.
- Contact over the next seven days…my buyer leads, sphere of influence and past clients or their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- Advertise your home using Hotlines and multiple websites.
- Host an Open House, to show your home to prospective buyers.
- Whenever possible pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use.
- When possible have the cooperating Brokers in the area tour your home.
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing…if necessary.
- Represent you on all offer presentations…to assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all the follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title and other closing procedures.