CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Brokerage*
- 3380 Muskoka Street PO Box 631
Washago, ON L0K 2B0
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Whether it be buying your first Home, Moving Up, Downsizing, Investing or finally getting that Cottage you have always dreamed of, I am here to assist you in realizing your dreams!
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
My Real Estate career started over 28 years ago. As a teenager I worked as a Part-time Secretary, then moved on to an Administration position. Working as an Office Administrator for 13 years taught me invaluable lessons on the legalities of Real Estate, as well as the things that are truly important to the clients. Working on "the front line" I heard the good and bad. I also learned exactly what clients expect in a Real Estate Representative.
The Real Estate industry is changing..."Closing Day" is no longer the end of the relationship...it is the beginning. I have made a life long commitment to this industry and it's my goal to take service to a new level! I believe that every client deserves my undivided attention. I will strive to make every transaction an exceptional, memorable experience for all my clients!
I was born in Orillia and raised in Orillia and Oro-Medonte Township. I attended Marchmont Public School and Park Street Collegiate Secondary School.
I love this area and would never want to live anywhere else! Spending my entire life in the area, I am familiar with the City of Orillia, it's different neighbourhoods, and all our community has to offer. I can also tell you about the surrounding Townships and their amenities.
I have a very outgoing personality, and I love working in the Real Estate Industry! My main priority is to do what is best for my clients!
CENTURY 21® Awards* CENTURY 21 Awards Criteria
- 2015 - #53 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2015 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - #25 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2013 - #48 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2013 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2011 - Masters Diamond
- 2010 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
As a member of First Baptist Church in Orillia I am involved in the Family Circle outreach as well as looking after the church website and volunteering in the church office.
I enjoy being part of the Faith Family at First Baptist Church.
- Fellowship in my church - member of First Baptist Church Orillia
- Music of all kinds
- SCRAPBOOKING! It's an addiction!
- Spending time with my wonderful family
- Volunteer with Family Circle program
- Volunteer with STEP India project
- Foster Parent for 4 children through Compassion.ca (Pamela in Peru , Juan in Columbia, Susan in Ghana, and Persant in India) as well as Ramon in the Dominican Republic (through Kingsview Methodist Church)
- First time Home Buyers (I LOVE working with this group!)
- Cottage and Recreation property
- Investment property (Income property)
- Single Family Residential
- Rural Recreational and Farms
Ask me how to earn AIR MILES® reward miles when you buy or sell a home through me.
Why use a REALTOR?
Fox Crossing Estates - Let The Building Begin!
6 Models to choose from, Large Estate sized lots ranging from 1-4 acres.
"Quality Construction Guaranteed"
For full list of models, floor plans and lot map -->click here<--