C. Keith Weinbender
CENTURY 21 Lloydminster Realty
- 2901 50 Avenue
Lloydminster, SK S9V 0N7
Welcome to my Website
As a CENTURY 21® Real Estate professional, I am dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service possible. My personal knowledge of the local Real Estate market is combined with the power of the CENTURY 21 brand - the most recognized name in Real Estate today.
Let me assist you in finding your dream home, in a neighbourhood that is right for you, and in the price range you want. Or if you are interested in selling a property, I also have the expertise to help you get the fastest sale possible and at the best price.
I look forward to the opportunity of working for you!
"I am never too busy to deal with your Referrals"
Residential, New construction, Commercial/Industrial and Farm/Acreages.
Realtor and Owner/Broker at Century 21 Lloydminster Realty.
Past President Alberta Real Estate Association
I grew up in a farming community in southern Saskatchewan. My grandparents had immigrated in the early 1900's from Germany/Russia where they escaped persecution. They were proud to be Canadian's and enyoyed the freedoms they were granted. My parents and their siblings learned the lessons of hard work and giving back to the communities they lived in. My wife Lenora and I have tried to pass these traits on to our two daughters and their families as well.
I enjoy being at the lake and especially the time we get to spend on our boat on Lake Diefenbaker. After all these years, I have learned to take golf less seriously and just enjoy having fun with friends and family..
Having had the opportunity to travel to other countries has spurred our interest to continue to explore other countries and learn more about their cultures.
Attended the University of Saskatchewan in the College of Commerce.
Yearly courses to maintain my Real Estate Broker's License.
Have taken numerous management courses and seminars.
Attended a comprehensive one week course put on by the American Management Association's Presidents Association. Subjects included effective leadership,corporate culture and climate,human resource development,and strategic and operational planning.
- Lifetime Achievement Award - 2015 - Lloydminster Chamber of Commerce
- Past Member of Lloydminster Kinsmen Club
- Past Board Member & Past Chair, Lloydminster Hospital Board
- Past Board Member of Lloydminster Health District
- Past Chair Lloydminster Health District Board Finance Committee
- Past Executive Committee Member Lloydminster district Health Board
- Past Mayors Appointee, Theatre Steering Committee
- Past President of Border City Rotary Club
- Past Director of Lloyminster Economic Development Authority
- Member of Border City Rotary Club
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2016 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - #26 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2014 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - #46 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2013 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2013 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #45 Producer by Units in Canada
- 2012 - #53 Producer by Production in Canada
- 2012 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 2009 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2008 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - CENTURION® Producer
Follow me on Twitter
"Keith is very professional in everything he does. He has a great understanding of the market, and what will work for your budget. Keith always responds as quickly as he can to any questions or issues that arise. Keith goes above 100% in providing service to his customers." - Wayne
"I have known Keith both personally and dealt with him for many years . In business I have always found him to be very honest and straight forward in all of our dealings - which I appreciate very much. All my dealings with him have been very satisfactory. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who requires a Realtors services". - Pat
"We've worked with Keith and the Century 21 team on a number of projects over the last few years. Keith operates his business affairs with integrity, his advice has been accurate/timely and he has an understanding of the market that is directly related to many years of hands on involvement in the Lloydminster area. Our ovservation is, that he treats all his clients, wheter large or small, with the same personal attention, based on developing long term relationships." - Lorie and Glenda
1,383 living area
1,380 living area
5712 50th Avenue, Lloydminster, AB T9V 0X6
2,398 living area
1,161 living area
1,932 living area
1,307 living area
1,232 living area
844 living area