E-Marketing Project Co-Ordinator- SEO and Social Media !
Century 21 Colonial Realty is a leader in the real estate industry on PEI both online and offline. The company is a forward thinking real estate company with traditional values of quality service to not only its clients of buyers and sellers of real estate, but with its own agents who work as independent contractors as real estate sales consultants.
We require a Student Intern for our E-Marketing Project Co-Ordinator and Trainer for our administrative staff and for our sales agents. This position will allow a post secondary student invaluable experience in the emarketing field with a traditional company with understanding of present and future communication issues.
The goals for this 10 week contracted position are:
- Enhance our brand’s strength through internet presence on a company level in social media and online marketing.
- Increase traffic to our office website www.5662121.com
- Co-ordinate our existing online marketing and social media efforts to become more efficient and effective.
- Increase the awareness and training of various social media outlets and online marketing for our sales staff.
- Work with owner on research of relevancy of other online marketing initiatives and cross promotion with other traditional media outlets.
Century 21 Colonial Realty is presently involved in many online marketing programs including the following:
And others that you will research and recommend !
To comply with Small Business Internship Program
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF STUDENT-INTERNS
Businesses must hire a student-intern who meets the following criteria. All student-interns must sign a waiver confirming their eligibility before being hired by the business
• eligible to work in Canada (have a Social Insurance Number);
• studying in a post-secondary institution and returning to their studies upon completion of internship;
• commit to a full-time employment period totalling 420 hours;
• demonstrate commitment to achieving e-commerce project goals;
• advance the use of information and communication technologies in the SME;
• consent to participate in an assessment of the program; and
• compete for the student-internship
Century 21 Colonial Realty Inc Requirements:
The applicant should have:
- Social Media experience ie you understand what friending is, what a retweet is, Mayorships, and SEO and that “there’s an app for that”.
- Marketing education
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about SEO
- Communication skills of both online means as well as face to face interaction.
- Ability to understand goals presented and work with minimal supervision.
10 Weeks to end on March 30 2011
Pay to be determined upon qualifications
If this is you and you would like to work with us: send an email to email@example.com or a tweet to @c21colonial – no sense in snail mail or faxes