Here we grow again!
Media & Marketing Summer Intern Wanted
Do you enjoy real estate, interior design, using technology, cameras, other fun gadgets and more? Are you looking for an opportunity to put your skills, knowledge, and passion to work with a forward-thinking company?
CENTURY 21 Colonial Realty Inc. is hiring a summer intern to join the marketing department. We are searching for someone who is skilled and knowledgeable in photography, graphic, design, video, and other media related tasks. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this position requires an independent individual who is dependable in a fast-paced environment. One of the great parts of this role is that when you aren’t in the office you will get to travel all over beautiful PEI in the summertime!
In this internship you will be able to build experience in a very dynamic role that changes everyday - we'll admit, it's a pretty interesting gig. Each property tells a different story and it will be your job to interpret it through the lens of a camera. In saying this, the ideal candidate will need to have an eye for media with the determination to deliver professional grade product for our marketing.
This internship would be a great opportunity for a student, recent grad, or for a skilled individual looking for more experience in their field. This role requires the candidate to have a valid driver’s licence and a vehicle is required (mileage will be paid).
Job Duties will include:
- Photographing properties with wide angle lens DSLR
- Conducting 360/3D virtual tours with our proprietary camera (will train)
- Graphic Design work as required
- Drone videography training/certification an asset (but not required)
- Digital marketing tasks as required (social media, blogging, etc..)
- Working with the marketing department on various projects
- Photography (and editing)
- Some knowledge of videography (and editing) and other media
- Some graphic design (digital, print, etc..)
- Proficiency in Adobe products and/or other media editing applications preferred
- Some understanding of digital marketing
- Time Management
- Client Service
To be determined based on qualifications.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a sample of your media work to Marketing Director, Graham Stewart at email@example.com no later than Tuesday May 21 by 5 PM.