Broker of Record
CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc., Brokerage*
- 387 George Street South PO Box 178
Peterborough, ON K9J 6Y8
I’m no stranger to marketing, sales and training. I enjoyed a career in retail where I was an Owner Operator of my own Grocery store, Constantine’s Independent Grocer with a staff of 150 employees. I was also a Store Manager with Loblaw’s Companies of stores, a Store Director with Loeb and a company trainer with the School of Merchandising.
My enduring purpose is to create a culture that by its nature stimulates the very best of integrity, honor and trust. To assist each individual in developing their business through education, planning, coaching and accountability. This is all back by training and accountability.
Make a Wish Foundation of Canada
Granted 3 wishes to children with serious medical conditions
Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board (PVNC)
- Member of the Freedom of Information & Privacy Committee (3 Years)
- Peterborough South Family of Schools Rep (5 Years)
- Past Chair District Catholic School Council (2 Years)
- Past Chair Holy Cross Secondary School Council Chair (4 Years)
- Past Chair St. Alphonsus Catholic Elementary School (3 Years)
Easter Seal Society of Ontario
- Past Chair Durham District Council (4 Years)
- Received “The Helping Hand Award, Two awarded annually in Ontario
- Past Chair Peterborough and the Kawarthas District Council (2 Years)
- Past Chair Peterborough Telethon
CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc.
We believe that our business partners which include support staff, sales consultants, clients and customers, deserve to be empowered. Through an innovative and supportive culture, we seek win-win outcomes in all that we do.
By inspiring and enabling our business partners we will become the destination brokerage in Central Ontario.