Since 1979, the CENTURY 21 System has contributed approximately $104 million to Easter Seals
Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, announced today that its brokers and agents raised $1.97 million in 2011 on behalf of Easter Seals.
“The CENTURY 21® System creates new possibilities for Easter Seals families year after year,” said James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. “The brokers, agents and staff truly care about people in their communities as evidenced by their continued support for 32 years.”
Since 1979, the CENTURY 21 System of brokers and agents has contributed approximately $104 million in total funds raised and donated directly by the franchise system to Easter Seals, its sole philanthropic partner.
“Our CENTURY 21 System has a tradition of giving back,” said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "The importance of serving others cannot be understated, and I am very proud of every CENTURY 21 professional who made a difference to their community this year.”
In 2011, the top three Easter Seals fundraisers in the CENTURY 21 System were: CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Mich.; CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, Texas, and CENTURY 21 Alliance, in Philadelphia, Pa. This is the 15th straight year that CENTURY 21 Town & Country has led the System’s fundraising efforts on behalf of Easter Seals. This year, eight of the Top 21 leading fundraisers in the CENTURY 21 System are Canadian firms, led by CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., in Regina, Saskatchewan.
Below is a complete list of the “Top 21” Nor American fundraisers within the CENTURY 21 System on behalf of Easter Seals in 2011.
1. CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
2. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
3. CENTURY 21 Alliance, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4. CENTURY 21 Dome Realty Inc., Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
5. CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
6. CENTURY 21 B.J. Roth Realty Ltd., Barrie, Ontario, Canada
7. CENTURY 21 NorthBay Alliance, Santa Rosa, California
8. CENTURY 21 Scheetz, Carmel, Indiana
9. CENTURY 21 Assurance Realty Ltd., Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
10. CENTURY 21 Seller's Choice Inc., St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
11. CENTURY 21 Hilltop, Simi Valley, California
12. CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, California
13. CENTURY 21 Fusion, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
14. CENTURY 21 First Canadian Corp., London, Ontario, Canada
15. CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
16. CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Lynnwood, Washington
17. CENTURY 21 New Millennium, Alexandria, Virginia
18. CENTURY 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
19. CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, California
20. CENTURY 21 Classic Realty Ltd., Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
21. CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Co., Downey, California
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC:
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (www.century21.com ) is the franchisor of the world’s largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of more than 7,600 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 72 countries and territories worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services.
About Easter Seals:
Easter Seals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs. For more than 90 years, we have been offering help and hope to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easter Seals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play. Support children and adults with disabilities at www.easterseals.com.
©2012 Century 21 Real Estate LLC, A Realogy Company. CENTURY 21® Is A Registered Trademark Owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC