Working with Buyers (1)
Rather than racing blindly after as many buyers you can come in contact with, wouldn't it be valuable to know what the expectations and behaviour of today's buyer? This series of tips will focus on the buyer's expectations, wants and needs; and the strategies and the tactics for you to use to secure more buyer closings.
The first two tips will provide you with what a repeat buyer wants most from their real estate Sales Representative/Broker.
The agent expectations by the repeat buyer are to:
- Help find the right house to purchase -53% of buyers want this from their Sales Representative/Broker.
- Help with price negotiations - 13% of buyers want this from their Sales Representative/Broker.
- Help with paperwork - 8% of buyers want this from their Sales Representative/Broker.
Based on the above, here are some questions for you to consider.
- Do you listen closely to your buyer's wants and needs?
- Are you up to date with the inventory of available homes in your marketplace?
- Do you have negotiating strategies and skills to support buyer wants and needs?
- Do you clearly understand purchase contracts?
- Do you want to increase your competency in the areas that buyers want you to be skilled?
Next tip I will discuss what else does the repeat buyer want from their real estate Sales Representative/Broker.
I hope you find this information useful. Thanks for stopping by.