LISTING STRATEGIES (10)
First, have you prequalified the Sellers for their motivation? Do they have you packet of information and comparables? What is your system that you follow when you arrive for the marketing presentation? How long is your presentation?
Here are the 14 productive elements to a great listing presentation.
- Show up on time
- Dress professionally
- Have a clipboard and note pad in hand
- Walk around the outside of the house taking notes
- Walk around the inside of the house taking notes
- Choose a spot to present. The kitchen table or the dining room table
- Ask the number one question. (Sellers expectation of you as their real estate Sales Representative).
- Write down all the answers the seller gives you
- Restate and clarify the answers you receive
- Ask the seller what they feel your job is?
- Present your value proposition based on the expectations of the seller
- Pricing strategy
- Close and get the listing signed
- Explain to the seller what happens next, all the way through to closing
Your next tip will explain steps 1-5 of the marketing and listing presentation. Until then I wish you all continued success.
It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!,
Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager
Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.
Independently Owned and Operated
CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391