Showing and Selling Property
The culmination of your previous efforts has arrived. Your abilities you have been practicing and the strategies you plan to use is now ready to begin.
Here is the process of showing and selling a home to a buyer:
- Allow the buyer to look at the home at their pace. Don’t smother them and don’t walk into small rooms. Allow the buyer to experience every part of the house.
- Don’t sell, ask questions based on any feedback or comments they provide.
- Ask them what they like about the house.
- Ask them what they would change about the house.
- Ask them if they have any further questions.
It’s not an Einstein science exercise, just common sense. If you have listened to their dialogue of wants and needs, paid close attention to their comments as they look at each house and asked each questions about each property, you will be well on your way to determining and finding their perfect home. If you’re “On Target” you’ll probably write an offer, you might even sell it on the first try!
Your next tip will focus on writing the offer. Until then I wish you all continued success
I hope you find this information useful. Thanks for stopping by.