LISTING STRATEGIES (11)
The first FIVE STEPS of the listing presentation
1. Show up on time: As simple as it seems, you would be amazed at how many times a Sales Representative/Broker shows up late for a listing presentation. I sit in my office and watch clients arrive at the office with no Sales Representative/Broker here to greet them.
2. Dress professionally. It’s absolutely amazing that people have “built-in” expectations of who they want to represent them “and” what they look like. A shirt and tie or dressy dress will do more than you think!
3. Have a clipboard and notepad in hand: When you go to the doctor, you are asked questions and he writes down the answers. When you go to a lawyer, he or she asks you questions and writes down the answers. This is a simple process of demonstrating your professionalism and that you are focused on every feature of the property.
4. Walk around the outside of the house taking notes: Tour the outside of the home noticing any features that are critical to the marketing process and write down anything that may be of concern or that you have questions about.
5. Walk around the inside of the house taking notes: Do not ask the seller to tour you through the house as if they were trying to sell it to you. That strategy will create the 3 hour tour and 30 minutes listing presentation. Simply walk from room-to-room asking questions and taking notes.
Your next tip will explain steps 5-10 of the listing presentation. Until then I wish you all continued success.
It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!,
Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager
Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.
Independently Owned and Operated
CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391