Even if you’re on a tight budget this year, you can still take a vacation if you plan it right. There are plenty of ways to save money no matter what your travel plans are. Here are some great ideas for saving money:
• If you have flexible travel dates, consider booking at the last minute. Hotels, airlines and cruise ships often drop rates a week or so before departure to fill available space.
• Try to travel on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when rates are usually lower.
• Consider traveling to popular locations during the off-season. For example, Cancun is a popular beach destination, but while rates are sky high during the winter, they’re quite affordable during the warmer months.
• Mix business with pleasure. Save on airfare by booking a vacation around business travel.
• Stay at hotels that offer mini-kitchens. Even if you just have breakfast and snacks in your room, you’ll be saving money.
• Bring along essentials such as sunscreen, diapers, books, and pool supplies. These are usually more expensive at resorts.
• Limit kids to just one souvenir. Mementos can be costly at popular destinations.
• Scour the Internet for coupons before you go. Chambers of Commerce and visitors’ bureaus often list coupons, and sites like SuperCoolCoupons.com offer discounts on rental cars and hotels.
It's Your Career - I'm here to Support YOU!
Broker of Record
Century 21United Realty Inc. Brokerage
Independently Owned and Operated
Friends, followers, and connections are the way of the future.