As the country is in the midst of battling H1N1, projecting your family and friends is top of mind for many
- Pl ace disinfectant hand sanitizer in your living room, kitchen and washrooms when hosting an open house.
- Carry individually packaged disinfectant wipes or travel sized sanitizer with you if you are visiting open houses.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap.
- When coughing or sneezing, you should cover your mouth and nose with tissue and immediately discard the tissues
- avoid touching their eyes, nose or mouth if they are in an area where someone is ill, and maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres (6 feet) away from people who are sick
- Make masks available to visitors – the recommended type of mask, by the public health agency of Canada is the N95. (There is controversy over the use of the masks as if not handled properly, it can actually increase the possibility of infection – it is recommended prior to placing a mask on that hand sanitization takes place – a mask can only be used once; and has a life of a maximum of 6 hours of continuous use)
- Showcase21, an exclusive feature found on www.goldpost.com, displays 21 HD quality photos of listings. These photos will give you a good first look so you can determine whether a personal open house visit is worthwhile; saving you time and decreasing your chances of being exposed to germs and viruses.
- The symptoms of H1N1 are fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue – a significant number of people also report diarrhoea and vomiting.
Lastly, don’t let flu stop you from finding your dream home. Start online from goldpost.com
It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!
Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager
Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.
Independently Owned and Operated
CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391
Canadians. Here are some things you can do to ward off the flu if you are hosting or visiting open houses this season.