- 105 newspapers have been shuttered.
- 10,000 newspaper job have been lost
- Print ad sales fell 30% in Q1 ‘09
- 23 of the top 25 newspapers reported circulation declines between 7% and 20%.
- In 2008, 525 Magazines Overall Went Out of Business.
- 35% of American adult internet users have a profile on an online social network site. Four times as many as three years ago, but still much lower than the 65% of online American teens who use social networks.
It's Your Career - I'm Here To Support YOU!,
Real Estate Broker/Mortgage Broker/Manager
Century 21 United Realty Inc. Brokerage/CENTUM Core Financial Inc.
Independently Owned and Operated
CENTUM Core Financial Inc. Brokerage License #: 10642 Constantine Isslamow License#: M08005391
Source: The Silicon Valley Insider July 4, 2009
Source: Media Finder.com Feb. 2009
Source: “Adults and Social Network Websites, “Pew Internet and American Life Project, January 14, 2009