CENTURY 21 Heritage House Ltd., Brokerage*
- 515 Riverbend Dr. Unit 103
Kitchener, ON N2K 3S3
Hespeler Expertise with Global Roots
My name is Cory de Villiers and I am proud to open up a Century 21 Sales office in Cambridge, located in the heart of Hespeler Village at 35 Queen Street East. In our state of the art "real estate showcase", technology meets tradition to provide buyers and sellers with a world class, personalised, full service real estate experience. At the Village on the River showroom, buyers and sellers can benefit from Century 21's world leading High Definition internet technologies, Air Miles Reward Program, Full Mortgage Broker Lending Services and our exclusive Certified Home Warranty Service.
Real, Real Estate Investment Experience
For over a decade I have worked as an IT sales professional, while investing in a wide range of real estate ventures including; student rental properties at the University of Waterloo, Buy and Flip properties in downtown Kitchener, multi unit residential properties, heritage properties and multi unit commercial properties. My current investment portfolio consists of a collection of over 5 commercial and residential properties with 25+ units generating positive cash flow and consistently high equity growth. If you are interested in working with a Real Estate agent who actually practices what they preach you will find I am knowledgeable and passionate about pairing investors with the right property to fit their needs. My hope is to build long term relationships with investors, both big and small to build long term, profitable relationships that meet and exceed investment goals.
Regardless of your needs we are dedicated to building strong relationships based on service, trust and strong community values. Local Roots, Global Technology and a passion for "All Things Real Estate"
In addition to my extensive local knowledge of Hespeler, I have been fortunate to live and travel to many parts of the world including Northern Ireland where I attended the University of Ulster on Rugby Scholarship. A 3 year stint in Johannesburg, South Africa to start up BlackBerry for Research in Motion, and most recently, 2 years of consulting and sales in Manhattan for wireless giant, Vodafone. Now, back home in Hespeler, I am focused full time on my primary passion, Real Estate.
- Board Member: Hespeler Village Business Improvement Association
- Board of Directors: Waterloo County Rugby
- Arts and Music Events in Hespeler
- Kitchener Farmers Market
- Family: Proud Husband and Father of 1 (plus a dog!)
- Travel: Anytime, anywhere, the more exotic the better!
- Food… and wine… and craft beer: Fresh, local, healthy and tasty!
- Local urban development: I am a strong believer that vibrant downtown cores are the heart and soul of our communities. They form an integral part of our culture and our identity as citizens. I am passionate in supporting strong independent family owned businesses and the "messy vibrancy" that makes an urban landscape a great place to live, shop, work and play!
- Research in Motion (BlackBerry): Various sales – leadership roles spanning a decade. Recognized top sales producer for consistently exceeding targets.
- Vodafone Global Enterprise: Wireless sales and consultancy in New York focused on F100 companies
- NATCORDEV Inc: CEO and President of our families Real Estate investment portfolio
- O & V Tasting Room: Marketing & Sales Director for my wife’s gourmet olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting room at the Kitchener Farmers Market.
- Century 21: Sales Representative and founder of the Village on the River Team
- University of Waterloo: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- University of Ulster in Coleraine: European Business Studies
- Various professional sales certification and leadership training courses
- ITIL 3.0 certified (Technology design and consulting services)
- Ontario Real Estate College
The first of (hopefully many) satisfied clients
As a new agent I am fortunate to reside in Hespeler where the community is always willing to lend a hand. Deb van de Water, took a chance on me with my first listing at 17 Thomas Street. See below for her feedback, and Deb thank-you again for trusting us to deliver!
From: "Deb van de Water"
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:56am
Subject: Thank you again!
Just wanted to write you and tell you that my experience with using Century
21 and yourselves to sell my house was nothing short of amazing!
Your professionalism and attention to detail resulted in such high traffic
to the property that I received a quality offer only 6 days after the
property was listed.
You answered all my questions and guided me through the process such that I
felt supremely comfortable and knowledgeable at every turn.
I feel you marketed my house astutely and correctly, which led to its quick
sale at an optimal price. I have no hesitation in recommending your team to
anyone thinking of selling their home.
Deb van de Water