CENTURY 21 PowerRealty.ca
- 108 Edmonton Trail Ne, Bay C
Airdrie, AB T4B 1S1
Airdrie, Calgary and areas - Allow me to introduce myself...
Hello and Thank You for taking the time to look at my Profile to see if I am the best fit for You.
If I could reach out and shake your hand, I would...I am that kind of a person. I believe that a handshake means something and when I tell you that I will represent you to the best of my abilities, with skill, and integrity - I mean it!
As a consistent Top Producer with Century 21 Canada, and Century 21 PowerRealty.ca, I am dedicated to ensuring my Clients are pleased with my Results and getting Top Dollar for their Homes along with Buying homes that are Great Investments.
I am privileged to have worked with incredible Clients to:
- Sell their current Home and Find their next Home (includes Condominium Sales and Purchases)
- Help First Time Buyers through the entire process of Buying and making a Great Investment
- Negotiate with New Home Builders
- Help Baby Boomers and Seniors navigate the changes that are required in making great Lifestyle Choices that best suit their future plans, as well as making changes in homes that fit their Changing Needs.
- Find Quality Foreclosures
- Secure Revenue Properties
Throughout the years of my award-winning Sales and Marketing background, my Volunteer work, and my general day-to-day life, I have been described as: Highly Proficient, Friendly, Achievement Driven, Tenacious, Dedicated, and generally a Hard Worker. What does that mean for you as my Client - that I will represent YOU properly and effectively getting you the Best Price in the Most Efficient time frame.
I am proud to be aligned with Century 21 PowerRealty.ca and am confident that Century 21's Brand, Marketing, and Technology offers my Clients many Advantages in today's competitive market. Match that with my Sales Ability, Negotiating Skills, Marketing, and overall success rate and you have a Great Agent to Represent YOU!
Feel free to contact me directly at 403-606-0069 to set an appointment so I can help you.
Awards and Designations
2016 - 2nd Highest Producer with Century 21 PowerRealty.ca - Airdrie
2016 - Centurion Top Producer (Team)
2015 - 2nd Highest Producer with Century 21 PowerRealty.ca - Airdrie
2015 - Centurion Top Producer (Team)
2014 - 2nd Highest Producer with Century 21 PowerRealty.ca - Airdrie
2014 - Centurion Top Producer (Individual)
2013 - 2nd Highest Producer with Century 21 PowerRealty.ca - Airdrie
2013 - Centurion Top Producer (Team)
Commissioner of Oaths with the Province of Alberta
Negotiation Skills Specialist
Acrredited Buyers Representivie (ABR)
Condominium Specialist (CCS)
55+ and Seniors Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Accredited Senior Agent
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Residential Resale
- New Home Builder Negotiation
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Baby Boomer and Senior Specialist (SRES)
- Century 21 Fine Homes and Estates
- Negotiation Specialist
- Real Estate Investments
- My children
- Volunteering for the betterment of our Community
- Golfing...which I seem to be too busy to do lately :)
- Sharing dinner with our friends and family.
I am a believer that the strength of a Community is its Volunteers. My passion is volunteering for a variety of Foundations in the betterment of our Community and its Citizens.
I grew up in Calgary, spent a couple of years in a smaller Alberta town and have some great memories of rural life. I have lived in Airdrie for over 20 years. I have watched both Airdrie and Calgary boom and change, and I am excited for the future of our City.
Prior to entering Real Estate:
- A Double Presidents Club Winner and consistent monthly achievements in Sales for Past Industry
- Top 10% Sales person in North America out of 650 Representatives
- Past President of Airdrie Lioness Club and Airdrie Lioness Hamper Foundation
- Marketing Diploma
- President of the Year & Achiever of the Year for Northern Alberta for JA
- Nominated Jr Citizen of Alberta
- Commissioner of Oathes - Alberta
- Vice Chair - Airdrie Community Foundation
- Director - James Tonks Memorial Foundation
- Member and Past President - Airdrie Lioness Club
- Member and Past President - Airdrie Lioness Hamper Foundation
- Past Program Mgr - Airdrie Lioness Adopt-a-Family Program
- nominated for 2012 Airdrie Womens Award
- nominated for 2012 City of Airdrie - Soul of Airdrie Award
- Scout Leader 2009-2011
- Volunteer for Airdrie Food Bank
- Accredited Buyers Representative - North American designation
- Seniors Representative (Baby Boomers & Seniors) - North American Designation
- Negotiation Specialist
- Alberta Real Estate Associates Program offered by the Alberta Real Estate Association along with the Real Estate Council of Alberta
- Marketing Diploma