CENTURY 21 Advantage
- 905-4747 67 Street Parkland Mall
Red Deer, AB T4N 6H3
Red Deer's #1
Dale has been a member of Century 21 for 18 years. He is Century 21 Advantage's #1 home seller. In 2003 Dale was Century 21 Sales associate of the year for Canada. Dale achieved 18 year Centurion producer, he has maintained his Grand Centurion producer status since 2003. Dale has been ranked as a top 21 producer in Canada for the last 18 years. In 2008 Dale was the #2 Realtor for Century 21 in Canada. Being in the business for 27 years, Dale's knowledge and expertise can be a huge asset to you whether you are buying or selling.
For the past 17 Christmas's Dale has donated a turkey to the food bank for every house he sold. Over the 17 years Dale has been donating, he has helped over 17556 people. He is Red Deer's single largest donor to the Red Deer Food Bank over the past 17 years. Dale was also involved with the Piper Creek Optimist club for 20 years.
I enjoy quading, boating, spending time at the condo in British Columbia with family and friends, BBQing on the deck and traveling. Cheryl and I enjoy spending quality time together sitting on the beach.
I grew up in Calgary and eventually I settled in Red Deer in 1983 with my wife Cheryl and our three daughters Fonda, Tara and Amy.
I decided to pursue my career of being a Real Estate Agent when I left my New home Business. Furthermore in the last 27 years have been able to incorporate my knowledge to offer my sellers and buyers a one stop home marketing experience allowing them to sell and buy their properties knowing that they have the top realtor in Centruy 21 in their corner.
My enthusiasm is endless and very evident in how I work with my clients.
Please never hesitate to contact me for information and your questions and concerns regarding buying or selling real estate in Red Deer and the surrounding areas. I am here to help.
I started in Real Estate in 1985, so as of 2015 I am celebrating my 28th year in Real Estate. For most of my professional work life i have been involved in the Real Estate side of things, I sold new homes for several years and I was also a mortgage broker.
There is a saying... busy people get things done and they get it done right. I have helped hundreds and hundreds of families relocate, many of them several times. I take great pride in helping people find the right home, I do not use high pressure tactics, I supply an abundance of information which helps you make the right decision. My years of experience will make your home purchase a fun and exciting time, which it should be. Some of our customers have graciously allowed me to put their comments on our website, and I thank them for this.
I received most of my education in Calgary, Alberta. After that I completed my Real Estate Program in Red Deer, Alberta in 1985. I took my Associate Brokers Program and through several sales courses every year
I enjoy being involved in my community and helping out whenever I can to my favorite organizations. I am extremely proud to have helped so many families with their housing needs. For the last 17 years I have donated a turkey dinner for every house I have sold to the Red Deer food bank, this represents over 17,556 people enjoying a great meal on Christmas day. I am the largest single donor to the food bank
I was with the piper creek optimist club for 20 years which is a group that was very active within the community helping youths.
Red Deer Ronald McDonald House
It was exciting to attend the opening night for the Red Deer Ronald McDonald house. It was an evening for the cabinet members and all the major donors to view the home.
The building is absolutely incredible. I can’t believe the way the facility turned out, I have included several photos.
I am also very happy that I have the opportunity on March 2, 2012 to be able to serve the first meal for the families in the house. I will be serving a tortellini soup with several blended cheeses. The main course is a pork tenderloin roast wrapped in baby back ribs, it is marinated for 24 hours in soy sauce, fresh limes, garlic and spices (it makes the best gravy ever). Included in this meal will be potatoes, garlic fried Brussel sprouts and a desert.
If you would like to you can put a group together and put on a meal for the families staying in the home. They are under a lot of stress and they appreciate a nice home cooked meal. There are lots of volunteer opportunities at the home, if you want more information you can contact email@example.com
CENTURY 21® Awards
- 2015 - #37 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2015 - #42 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2015 - 20 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2015 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - #13 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2014 - #14 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2014 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2014 - International Hall of Fame
- 2013 - #10 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2013 - #9 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2013 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2012 - #17 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2012 - #20 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2012 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2011 - #8 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2011 - #9 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2011 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2010 - #16 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2010 - #19 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2010 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2009 - #5 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2009 - #7 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2009 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2008 - #2 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2008 - #9 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2008 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2007 - #12 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2007 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2006 - #10 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2006 - #7 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2006 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - #10 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2005 - #10 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2005 - 10 - Year CENTURION® Producer
- 2005 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2004 - #6 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2004 - #9 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2004 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - #16 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2003 - #8 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2003 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2003 - GRAND CENTURION® Producer
- 2003 - Sales Associate of the Year
- 2002 - #11 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2002 - #12 Individual by Production in Canada
- 2002 - DOUBLE CENTURION® Producer
- 2001 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - #20 Individual by Units in Canada
- 2000 - CENTURION® Producer
- 2000 - Masters Hall of Fame
- 1999 - #10 Individual by Units in Canada
- 1999 - #15 Individual by Production in Canada
- 1999 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1999 - Masters Diamond Club - Maintained
- 1998 - #11 Individual by Units in Canada
- 1998 - #15 Individual by Production in Canada
- 1998 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1998 - Masters Diamond
- 1997 - #18 Individual by Production in Canada
- 1997 - #20 Individual by Units in Canada
- 1997 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1997 - Masters Ruby
- 1996 - CENTURION® Producer
- 1996 - Masters Club
Tips For Buying your Home
Buying a home should be fun & stress free. We have an excellent selection of homes in Central Alberta so you don't have to buy the first one you see.
- Have a pre-qualifying letter from your bank: when your offer is being presented the seller will treat your offer much more seriously knowing you are qualified to purchase their property.
- Comparative market analysis. Before making your offer, we will show you which similar homes in the area have recently sold for, as well as what the asking & selling prices have been. The seller has all this information & so should you.
- Home inspections usually cost around $300- $400. These give you a 3 rd party opinion as to the condition of the property. We will ensure that the appropriate clause is inserted in the offer.
These are just a few tips to help you find your new home. I am a long term professional Realtor who goes to great lengths to ensure that my customers receive ethical, correct information. I have helped hundreds &/ hundreds of families relocated, just look at the testimonial section to see what a few of them had to say. If you would like to receive a free information package to guide you through the maze of buying, click here.
Give me a call, you'll be glad you did!
Tips for Selling your home
Tips For Selling Your Homes
Properly prepare your home for sale.
Sellers often unwittingly spend thousands of dollars doing the wrong upgrades to their home prior to attempting to sell, in the mistaken belief that they will recoup the costs.
Today's buyers are extremely busy so they actively seek to find clean, well cared for homes that do not require a lot of work when they move in. Look at your own home through a buyers eyes and you will probably see several things that could be improved.
- wash walls, windows, light fixtures, cabinets, exterior of house, and sidewalks to make your home sparkle.
- A little paint can go a long way in improving the positive impression your home should make to buyers.
De-clutter your home. Remove out of season clothing & box it up. Clean off unnecessary items from countertops in kitchen and on top of fridge. We live in our homes, they are not show homes, but I can assure you the cleaner and tidier it is, the quicker your home will sell, and for top dollar.
6580 58 Avenue, Red Deer, AB T4N 6S3
1,557 living area
1,396 living area
65 Newton Drive, Penhold, AB T0M 1R0
15 Lamar Close, Red Deer, AB T4R 3N9