CENTURY 21 Kootenay Homes Inc.
- 173 Larson Road
Christina Lake, BC V0H 1E1
I am the managing broker of Century 21 Kootenay Homes AT THE MARINA. The Christina Lake office is located at the Christina Lake Marina, enabling me to implement a unique and effective marketing and sales program, as well as having access to the marina fleet of boats to facilitate waterfont viewings. I bring over 20 years of related real estate experience, including renovation and property management, as well as a diversified business background. My relaxed and personable style coupled with a high standard of professional integrity is sure to take the stress out of buying or selling real estate.
*20 years construction and renovation experience
*Ownernship and management of several small businesses
*Currently hold Realtors license, Reals Estate Brokers license
* Currently own and manage Christina Lake Marina
* Commercial real estate experience
* Previous mortgage broker experience
Sports and interests include wake surfing, rollerblading, biking, swimming, hockey, martial arts, travel, spending time with my family.
I have lived in the Christina Lake area for ten years with my wife Dannielle and two young daughters Danica and Daylan who are ages 5 and 8 as of spring 2012.
* Member of Kootenay Real Estate Board
* Member of Canadia Real Estate Association
* Member & Director of the Christina Lake Chamber of Commerce
* Director for the Christina Lake Chamber of Commerce
* Host and organize the annual Christina Lake Fishing Derby
Currently hold real estate broker's license and manage the Christina Lake satellite office of Century 21 Kootenay Homes at the Christina Lake Marina.