CENTURY 21 Dreams Inc., Brokerage*
- 61 Lakeshore Road West
Oakville, ON L6K 1C9
Dana's team brings value through a one-stop-shop approach including (between other things) real estate consulting expertize and strong negotiation skills, together with flawless paper processing and navigation within the legal system to complete your transaction. Our mission is to spend all the resources and energy to ensure you're well equipped for making the right choice and maximize the value of your real estate investment.
How do we do that?
We surround ourselves with top industry partners and receive the best from them, then re-package and customize a solution for your needs & wants.
To complete our mission we incorporate the following core values within our daily activities:
- Integrity - through commitment, follow through and accountability. We are true to our word and act in the best interests of our customers, the company, and our profession.
- Passion - we love what we do and engage our customers and our activities with a positive energy. We continually strive for excellence, improvement and to go the extra mile.
- Team Work - we share skills and knowledge with all our partners and value their contribution in the overall success. We approach every opportunity positively and we are creative and collaborative in our approach to any challenge.
- Knowledge & Innovation - we strive to be the best source of skills, information and resources for our clients and ourselves. We question the status quo and ask “what if” and “why not”.
- Community Engagement - we work, live and play here with a responsibility to give back to and ensure that Burlington/Oakville will always be the place we wish it to be.
Here is a dozen advantages you receive when working with Dana's team:
- Determine your buying power -- that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give us some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, we can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders -- banks and mortgage companies -- offer limited choices.
- Access multiple resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation we can do to find all available properties.
- Receive objective information about each property. Dana's team has access to a variety of informational resources. We will provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you'll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
- Help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Our team, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
- Understand different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
- Guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- Receive up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- Market your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, we recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. We market your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. We act as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. Our Code of Ethics requires us to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit the clients.
- Know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with our help (your REALTOR®), you do not have to allow strangers into your home. We will generally pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- Evaluate objectively every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing -- a lot of possible pitfalls. We will write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
- Assistance in closing the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. We are the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
How can a realtor help you in general? Find out more Here
CHMC video for home buyer's